School? More Like Hell

(Mark's POV)

I woke up to the sound of my loud alarm clock going off. 

"Shut the fuck up," I groaned, slamming my fist on the off button. "Ugh..." 

Another day in hell, or as some call it, school... I got up and picked out my clothes: 

Shirt: 

Jeans:  

Jeans:  

Shoes: 

I wore this outfit, along with my favorite pink flower crown

I wore this outfit, along with my favorite pink flower crown. I don't care much that I get made fun of. Sometimes I do, but not very often. 
I descended down the stairs, where my mom was making breakfast. She supported me being gay and my girly attire. In fact, she said it suits me well. She really helped with me keeping my self esteem. I wish I could say the same about my dad, but... He's gone. 
That was the major hit that made me stop talking to people and switch schools. I haven't healed from it at all. I don't think I ever will... 
Anyway, I just sat down at the table. I had about fifteen minutes until my bus got to my house, so I decided I'd actually eat breakfast this morning. 

"Your outfit is cute, Mark!" my mom smiled. "The flower crown is a nice touch." 
"Thanks, Mom." 

I ate my breakfast and went to my bus stop. Unfortunately, I had three others that waited with me: Sven Mundane, Jax Jenkins, and Ace Harlow. They ALWAYS made fun of me for how I dress and that I was gay. 
At school, only a few teachers and Felix were actually supportive of what I do and wear. I didn't like being made fun of, but I usually don't listen to them. 

"Look who's here," I heard Sven snicker. "The crossdresser." 
"It's not crossdressing," I replied. "It's called embracing my feminine side." 
"Don't talk back, Fischbach," Ace growled, grabbing my shirt and pulling me to him. "You remember what that got you last time?" 

He punched me in the gut once and in the face twice. I felt like my breakfast was gonna come up any second. This is the exact reason why I don't eat in the morning, or at all sometimes. It may be dangerous for me not to eat much, but I didn't want to embarrass myself for throwing up in front of a crowd if a fight happens. 
I saw the bus pulling up. I got up slowly and limped onto the bus. The driver asked if I was alright, and I lied, telling him I fell. 

"That must've been a pretty hard fall," he sighed. 

I went to my seat, where Felix was waiting for me. 

"Damn, Mark," Felix smiled. "If you were a girl, I would SO date you." 
"O-kay," I replied, snickering a little. 
"What? That really suits you, man. Bubbly, sweet, and nice. Exactly your personality." 

I smiled. Felix always knew what to tell me to make me feel better. And no, he's not gay. He's actually dating one of the queen bees in this school, Marzia Bisognin. She was really nice and didn't put up with bullshit. She always complemented me on my outfits too. 

"Where'd you get that outfit, Mark," she asked. "I wanna get it too! It looks really cute!!" 
"Thanks, Marzia," I smiled. "I actually got the sweater for Christmas, but the jeans and shoes I got at JC Penny's." 
"Nice! I'll be getting those soon." 

I smiled as she turned back around. The bus stopped and we all got off. I walked with Felix today, since I didn't feel like dealing with those assholes again this morning...
But, being with him, I heard rumors about there being a new student here. They said he wouldn't start until tomorrow, since they're making his schedule today. I wonder what he looked like... 
The bell rang, getting me out of my trance. The day went as usual: go to classes, deal with the bullies, get out. My last periods were art and music, which none of them had. I could express myself through song and drawing.
After art, I made my way to music. Today, we had to perform a song in front of everyone. Not bad, but I'll be made fun of. I don't think I can sing... And what's worse is that the new kid was in the class. They were letting him watch to see who his classmates would be. 
I noticed his features. Green hair, a leather jacket, P!ATD shirt, black jeans, and a pair of Jordans. He looked like a bad boy type. 

"Mark?" my teacher spoke up. 

I gulped and neared the mic. I was gonna sing "Supermarket Flowers" by Ed Sheeran. It reminded me of my dad, and it was my favorite. 

"I took the supermarket flowers from the windowsill. 
Threw the day old tea from the cup
Packed up the photo album Matthew had made
Memories of a life that's been loved 

Took the get well soon cards and stuffed animals
Poured the old ginger beer down the sink
Dad always told me don't you cry when you're down
But mum there's a tear every time that I blink 

Oh I'm in pieces it's tearing me up but I know
 A heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved

So I'll sing Hallelujah, you were an angel in the shape of my mum
When I fell down you'd be there holding me up
Spread your wings as you go
And when God takes you back 

He'll say Hallelujah, you're home
I fluffed the pillows, made the beds, stacked the chairs up
Folded your nightgowns neatly in a case
John said he'd drive, then put his hand on my cheek
And wiped a tear from the side of my face

I hope that I see the world as you did cause I know
A life with love is a life that's been lived
So I'll sing Hallelujah, you were an angel in the shape of my mum
When I fell down you'd be there holding me up
Spread your wings as you go, when God takes you back
He'll say Hallelujah, you're home..." 

When I vocalized, everyone's mouths were hanging down. 

"Hallelujah, you were an angel in the shape of my mum
You got to see the person that I have become
Spread your wings and I know
That when God took you back, he said Hallelujah you're home..." 

I saw the boy look at me. But, I felt embarrassed and ran to the bathroom...