What A Beautiful Wedding

(Mark's POV) 

I immediately back away from Ace. I wasn't about to let him do anything. Jack finally noticed something was wrong and came over. He got really angry, seeing he was there. 

"What tha' fook are YOU doing here," he growled. 
"I was here to see Sven and Jax," he began. "But, I forgot you and Mark were graduating today too..." 
"You stay away from him, or I swear tuh' God, I'll kick yer ass here and now."
"Oh, Jack, you can't do that now. You're an adult. It'll be considered battery."
"It's called defense if ya try and hurt him."
"...Touche. See ya, Fischbach." 

He walked away. We just looked at each other for a moment and decided to go home. I was so stressed out now, since Ace was out...
What if he tried to do it again? He didn't seemed changed at all from it, even after three years. In fact, he seems more determined to get me more than ever. 

"Don't worry about him," Jack soothed me. "I'll deal with him if I have tuh'. I won't let him hurt ya again. I promised ya that." 

Four months later... 

We had planned everything out for our wedding. I'd wear a white suit while Jack would wear a black one. It would be in a few days, and everyone we knew was sent invitations. Our families, friends, and family friends. 
We decided on two best men: Felix and Jack's brother, Malcolm. Our maids of honor would be Sophie ( @ChildsplaySophie ) and Marzia. Since Marzia and Felix were getting married on the same day as us, we had to pick two of each. 
Marzia and Felix chose me as their "maid" of honor, and Jack as their best man. They had doubles, which was Ken and Signe. Signe was Jack's female best friend and Marzia's as well. So, we had everything settled. 

The day of the wedding, Marzia and I were getting ready. She helped me with my tie while I fluffed her veil. I saw Sophie come in, along with Signe, Ken, and my mom and brother. My mom looked very happy. 

"Oh, Mark," she started. "I've been dreading this day, but Jack is a really good man. I know you and him will be happy." 
"Thanks, Mom," I smiled. 
"Congrats, little brother," Tom began. "I always thought I'd be the first to get married, but you beat me to it." 

I laughed a little bit. 

"Well," I started. "It's almost time to start, so..." 

Everyone filed out. We decided that all four of us would get married at the same time. I'd walk with Marzia, who was absolutely stunning.
It was about ten to twenty minutes, but it was finally mine and her time to walk. Once we stepped out, we saw Jack's and Felix's faces turn red. I smiled as I saw Jack blush. After our vows, no one objected, so we all kissed...
The reception afterwards was great. The funniest part was Jack, his siblings, and his mom doing an Irish dance. I liked to have doubled over laughing watching that...

Five weeks later... 

Things couldn't be going better. We were happy, I'd moved out of my mom's house, and Jack and I had a house together. But I needed a job outside of YouTube. I decided to look up jobs in the newspaper or online. Only one payed well each week.
It was two hundred dollars per week. Each week consisted of five nights... It was Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. 
They needed a night shift. As much as I hated night shifts, I'll take it. We would be able to keep some money saved up in case of emergency. I took it...