3. Goodnight

It was almost time for bed. It was late at night, since you were a night owl spending your time searching through the internet and watching random stuff until you felt like sleeping. 

Your boyfriend Jimin was in the shower when you decided to climb into your cozy bed and sleep. You could hear the water drip as you closed your eyes after turning off the lights and pulling the covers on you. 

Cozy and soft... 

You heard the water in the shower stop. Jimin would be coming out soon. You like sleeping with Jimin. 

You like sleeping in his warm, strong arms. He smelled good too, like vanilla. He gave off comfort vibes. 

After about ten minutes, you felt someone turn on the lamp light and  bounce on the bed next to you. It was Jimin. He wrapped his arms around you. You could hear him sigh softly. His sigh sounded so peaceful... Jimin sighing is hot. 

"I love hugging you..." You heard him whisper. 

You moved and he jolted. 

"Oh you're awake?" He asked, smiling. You got up and smiled at your handsome boyfriend. His hair was a little damp from the shower. He was wearing a thin black shirt and gray sweatpants. You could see the muscle on his arms. 

"I was waiting for you. I can't sleep without you." 

He chuckled. "Why?" 

"Because... I like sleeping in your arms. It's peaceful. It's the only way I could fully fall asleep easily." 

He smirked and ruffled your hair. "Is it also because you want to feel my muscles through my shirt?" 

I blushed. "N-no..." 

He smiled. "I'm just joking. Although you do know, I have chocolate abs." 

I smiled and laughed. "Yes yes, I know that." 

He patted his pillow and laid down next to me. 

"Let's sleep now." 

He turned off the lamp and pulled me towards him. He then pulled the sheets above us, us being covered by the blanket completely. 

"How was your day today jagi?" 

"It was good. I had fun with my friends today. What about you?" 

"I just went to practice. It was fun with the others. Today went really good. And it's even better with you." 

I felt him nuzzle his nose against mine. "I love spending time with you more than anything in the world." 

I blushed. "I-i feel the same." 

He smiled. "Great. I'm tired. Goodnight jagi." 

He pecked my lips and wrapped his arms around me. He smelled like vanilla again. I could tell he fell asleep because a few seconds later he was snoring softly like a baby. He's so cute. 

I soon fell asleep.

I love you... Park Jimin. 

END

As you can tell... I love cuddling. Hugs and cuddling are my favorite kind of skinship LOL But then again who doesn't like hugs and Jimin looks so hug able too.  

WELP anyways I hoped you enjoyed this very corny sweet short story

WELP anyways I hoped you enjoyed this very corny sweet short story. Bye~