28. Plane Trip

"Ready to move to the states Y/N?" Jimin asked me cheerfully. 

"Yeah I guess... I already been to LA three times," I said as I put all my luggage in the back of Jimin's car. My best friend Jimin, is taking me to the airport. I will be moving to America to study abroad. Besides, I already have a lot of family who live there. 

"Yeah, your english is quite good." 

"Yup, it's better than your english! Ten times better!" I said, laughing. He pouted at me. 

"Not nice to brag in my face Y/N. English is hard!" 

"Haha, sorry sorry. And you just got to practice pabo." 

I hopped into the passenger seat, while Jimin hopped into his seat and started the car. Park Jimin... my best friend, who has been by my side ever since middle school. 

I never really found the chance to tell him one day that I love him. 

I do love Jimin, I never really told him my feelings though. I like to keep it in, you know. His kindness, funniness, everything... who wouldn't love him? 

 I took a glance at Jimin, who was focusing on the road.

His intense stare, his soft black hair with a black snapback on top, his chubby cheeks, his handsome face... 

I blushed looking at him. He noticed. 

"Something wrong my dear?" He asked. Calling each other couple names was a joke between us. 

"Erm... nothing. Just thinking. I'm really gonna miss Seoul." I chuckled. 

"Yeah, will you miss me too?" Jimin asked. 

"Of course!" I said, smiling. 

"I'm gonna miss everyone so much. I'm gonna miss Taehyung's dog Yeontan, the gang, all my friends, my mom, my dad... everyone!" 

Everyone threw a going away party yesterday for me. How emotional it was. 

He smiled. "Well, I'll definitely miss you too." 

I looked away, blushing. I'll be in America for four years. America is fun... but I won't be seeing anyone for a while. I'll probably visit Korea... once a year in those years. 

That will be a difference from seeing Jimin every day, to seeing him for only two weeks of a year in person. There is calling, video chat, texting, but... I won't be able to joke around and hang out with my best friend anymore. 

My love. My everything. I won't be able to see him much anymore. He'll be thousands of miles across the sea in another continent. So far away.

Long distance, long time. We'll change and distance ourselves from each other. Things won't be the same if we're not going to be two peas in a pod anymore. 

I won't be seeing my smiling Park Jimin anymore... 

The thought of it made me tear up. I'm gonna ruin my makeup... But then I cried. I started to cry. 

"Y/N? What's wrong?" 

"I won't be seeing you everyday now. I... I'm really gonna miss you." I wiped my eyes, bawling. I love him too much to step off on that plane and leave without him knowing. 

"Miss me so much you're bawling? Aw Y/N, you're so-" 

"Yes, because I love you Jimin!" I blurted out the sentence I would never dare to say. But since I'm leaving for America, fuck it. 

Silence was in the car. Jimin parked somewhere nearby the airport. His cheeks were on fire with the color of pink. Once he parked, he turned to me.