13. Library Kiss

*this is a continuation to the last part of this fluff collection, 12. your book. please enjoy!

Jimin and I have been studying together for a month now. He attends a different school, but we talk everyday due to us hanging out together at the library or a cafe. Studying with Jimin is fun and relaxing. And thanks to Jimin, my grades in all my classes got better. 

My teachers are impressed. It's all thanks to Jimin. 

We spent hours just talking and studying. I've grown closer to him. Learned so much about him. 

Over the time of hanging out with Jimin... he's not just a handsome face. Which is obvious... he's so kind. Soft. Sweet. Special. Unique. 

And... I really like him. He made my heart beat when I first met him, but now he makes my heart flutter like crazy. I know I really like him. I even told my friends about him, and they told me that it sounded like... I was in love with him. 

Well... I guess I have a crush on Jiminie. 

Having feelings for your tutor friend... will it work out? If he doesn't like me back, I'll ruin this study tutor relationship thing we have. 

And I'll regret it. 

I walked to the library, carrying my pink bag that contained my study supplies. Jimin and I planned to meet up here and study together, like we always do every single week. 

I sat down in a desk that was hidden by some tall bookshelfs, the same place Jimin and I always go to study. 

I pulled out my notebook and started to review some notes from class. Once I got bored of that, I just started playing some games on my phone. 

"Playing games I see?" 

I looked up to see a smiling Jimin smile at me. He was wearing a blue sweater with the number '95' on it, blue skinny jeans, and a beanie. How cute. 

"O-oh hi Jimin!" I smiled and felt my cheeks turn pink. His smile always makes me blush... 

"That's cute. So, how was the test you took last week? Did you get your results back yet?" 

Jimin took a seat next to me and pulled out his laptop, then took off his beanie which revealed his fluffy hair. 

Um... Did he just call me cute? Recently, Jimin has been calling me 'cute' and 'adorable'... and it has been making my blood pressure go too high... I might have a heart attack thanks to this dude. 

"Ah... the math test? No, I haven't gotten back any results. But my teacher said I did really good. I hope what she says it true." 

"Of course it's true Y/N, you've been working so hard." He smiled and put his hand on my head. 

"Eh?" 

He started to ruffle my hair, patting my head. Yup, I'm blushing like crazy. He removed his hand and started to go back to work on his laptop. 

I looked over his shoulder to see what it was. 

Ah... he's typing up an essay for something for biology. 

"Jimin-ah, working hard like always..." I smiled, and went back to my phone. 

Then, Jimin suddenly gently took my phone out of my hands and put it in my notebook. He held my hand in his.

"Um... yes Jimin?" 

Why did he do that? 

"Y/N... can I ask you something?" He then all of a sudden looked shy. Jimin is never shy around me. Like ever. 

"Ah... yes?" 

"Do you like me?" 

I blushed. "How so... what do you mean by... like?" 

"Like... do you like me as in... more than a friend?" 

WELL I CAN'T LIE HUH... fuck how did he find out. I mean I always blush around him so... that's another way. 

"Well... uh...D-do you like me, as in more than a friend Jimin?" 

***

He blushed. "If I'm gonna be honest, I do like you." 

My jaw dropped. 

"W-what, wait really?" 

"I liked you ever since the day we met. When you left your textbook on your desk. If it wasn't for that textbook, I would of never gotten the courage to talk to you." 

He smiled brightly, like normal. 

"I'm such a pabo. But, I'm glad you accepted me, got to know me, and stuff. And... I really like you. When I saw you studying in the library at the time... you looked so peaceful and beautiful..." 

He put his fingers through his hair and smiled. 

"What I'm trying to say is, Y/N... I really like you. Do you reject me?" 

"I would never reject you... because... I... I like you too. I'm surprised, to think you like someone like me... I also really liked you... " I covered my face with my hands. My face is probably hot enough to cook some eggs. 

"Aww... Y/N... that makes me really happy. Don't cover your face, come here..." 

He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. His strong embrace was cuddly and warm. 

He put his hands on my chin and leaned in for a kiss. His soft lips on mine... they were as kissable as I thought they were when I first met him.

"Now... will you be my girlfriend?" He said as he pulled away. 

"Of course!" I smiled shyly. 

"Great." 

He kissed me again, this time longer and more passionate. I kissed him back, not caring about where we were right now. I actually am now this amazing man's girlfriend... and I'm so happy. 

We kissed again and again, until I heard someone's loud voice shout at us. 

"Excuse me, if you're gonna kiss in the library, do it outside! Get a room y'all!"

-author emily interrupts the scene 

END

I feel so weird around couples, when i went out with my cousin and his wife to san francisco they held hands around me and i felt very single and lonely after seeing them do couple things.

lol i suck 

thanks for reading bye~ 

(btw, if this has typos, it's probably because i worked on this late on a sunday night... i have school tomorrow wtf am i doing)