33. Pink Dress

"Jagi! Long time no see!" A happy Jimin greeted me with a tight hug as soon as he opened the door. I hugged him tightly too, his arms so comforting and warm. I felt refreshed once I smelled his fresh scent. He's finally back from his concert in Taiwan, and finally made some time for his girlfriend, me. 

As soon as he made it back to Korea, Namjoon-ah tells me that the first thing he thought of was me. He immediately wanted to see me. He just arrived from the airport an hour ago, and here he was, in our apartment. Well, he doesn't exactly live here anymore (he lives with his bros in their expensive dorm) but he still calls it home. 

Home sweet home...

"Oh I missed you so much..." I said, hugging him as I smiled. "Oh, how much I missed you too... " He replied, kissing the top of my head lovingly. 

We settled down on the sofa, and we asked the typical questions. Jimin put his large suitcase down next to him, a cute pink bag in his lap. I wonder what that is. Eh whatever, I'll soon find out.

(a/n: I know what it is, it's YA MOM! HAHA! just kidding... sorry. slap me if you want, that was a terrible joke)

"How was the concert?" I asked. "Wonderful! It was so much fun! As successful and perfect as always... I love ARMYs so much..."

I nodded, smiling. I was an ARMY myself, and ARMYs were always so kind and supportive of BTS. Even though they don't know I exist quite yet, I wish for them to support Jimin no matter what, even if I'm dating him & if he has eyes for someone else. Idols should always be able to date, they deserve to have the same romance as others. And I also wish for them to like me. 

"And how's school?" Jimin asked, sounding like another version of my uncle I see on family reunion days. 

"Meh, normal. I can tell you I got the top grades in my university classes! And, I really enjoy performing arts at school, acting is so much fun!" I beamed, happy. 

Jimin grinned. "Really? Did you get number one for grades in school?" 

I nodded. He instantly hugged me tightly, smiling with his proud grin. "That's my girl!"

 I squealed, laughing. He gave me kisses all over my face as he hugged me tightly.

"And about acting, maybe we'll be in a drama together soon?" Jimin asked, giving me a charming wink. 

"Sure, why not?" I said, laughing. Sign me up, I would love to work with my husando. 

He chuckled. "As for all your hard work, I have a present for you." 

Present? "Present, Jimin, you didn't have to, I should have got you-" 

"No no no, you're my present, that's enough. But I saw something in Taiwan that reminded me of you, so I bought it." 

I 'awh'ed when he said that. "That's cute, thanks honeybuns." "Honeybuns?" He chuckled at the nickname. "Yup, honeybuns thank you." I kissed his cheek. He blushed cutely, his cheeks pink as he smiled. 

a/n: HES SO FUKING CUTE HOLY SHIT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH OMG I LOVE THIS BABY 

He then placed the bag gently on my lap. 

"Open it!" He cheered. "Okay!" I put my hand into the bag, pulling out an adorable pink dress wrapped in pink wrapping paper. 

(dress from one of my favorite brands, chuu) 

This is so cute oh my gosh, what? "This is so cute whahahaht, I'm in love Jimin, this is gorgeous ahhh thank you!" I grinned at him, hugging the dress tightly. He smiled. "I knew you would like it, try it on!" 

I quickly ran to the bathroom and quickly changed into the pink dress. It was such a soft and girly dress, cute and innocent. Jimin loves girly girls and girly clothing. Of course he would buy me a beautiful dress like this one. 

I looked in the mirror to see me. Well damn, I look good for once. Okay damn honey, I be looking like a snack in this dress yum 😋 

Anyhoo, I walked out of the bathroom and back to the living room. Jimin peered over his head from his phone as I walked in, noticing my presence. And he started to freak out. 

"Ahhh so cute, hahaha, why are you so beautiful jagi, ahhhh!?" He laughed looking at me, running his fingers through his majestic hair

"Ahhh so cute, hahaha, why are you so beautiful jagi, ahhhh!?" He laughed looking at me, running his fingers through his majestic hair. His cheeks were a pink color. 

"You're gorgeous..." He said shyly.

I smiled. "You like it on me?" 

"I don't like it, I absolutely love it. Cmere, let me take a photo!" 

I chuckled and ran over to him, filled with happiness. Oh how much I love Park Jimin... 

END

when wattpad says your gif is too large... well i'm sorry my husband's face is too big for you okay ;-;

thanks for reading y'all, ily and bye ~