30. Cheeks

a/n: so ya girl recently hit 100 followers on Wattpad :) well woosh, didn't expect to get 100 followers on here. shook. 

THANK YOU ALL 100+ OF YOU (AND FUTURE FOLLOWERS) FOR FOLLOWING MY SHITTY ACCOUNT! I REALLY APPRECIATE THE PEOPLE WHO READ, COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW, AND ENJOY MY WORK! THANK YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU! ❤️

i will continue on and make more content on Wattpad for people to enjoy! thank you so much, and look forward to the future! 

*** 

I was watching some episodes of Sailor Moon Crystal on TV until I heard a door open, and heard a wild Jimin scream. 

(just gonna leave this here) 

"JAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" 

Jimin whined as he step foot into our apartment. His whiny voice made me laugh. How cute he was. As he pouted, his chubby cheeks popped out. I looked at his cute face. 

"Hello Jiminie, what's up?" 

"Am I chubby?" He randomly asked. 

"Eh? Well, like, on your tummy?" I asked, turning to look at him from the sofa. 

Jimin doesn't even have a soft tummy, he has a pair of abs replacing that. Hard rock juicy six pack. With leg muscles and biceps. Also very juicy for the eyes. 😏

(yeah I better stop before this goes beyond my rules of NO NOT APPROPRIATE FLUFF RELATED STUFF). 

+ spoiler alert: i mentioned some more not so fluff fluff dirty remarks ; ) 

He walked towards the sofa, and took a seat next to me. 

"No, my cheeks!" He pointed at his cheeks. I laughed, his chubby cheeks were so cute. How soft and mochi like they seemed. 

"Ah, so cute!" I gushed, squeezing them with my hands. His cheeks were soft, his skin soft and smooth. I squeezed his cheeks. He made a face of a fish as I did so. 

"I'm chubby on my face..." He mumbled.

"So what? It's so cute!" I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Nothing to worry about." 

"But it doesn't make me feel handsome..." He sighed.

"What the f- what in the world do you mean?"  I looked at him with a surprised look. Jimin's handsome as hell, did he get hit in the head hard and thought when he stared into the mirror he looked like a trash can? 

"I want to be handsome for you." He started, taking my hand in his. I looked up to him, thinking. Thinking... Since when do chubby cheeks make your handsomeness levels go down? 

"You deserve someone handsome to benefit your beautiful self. I can't be chubby for you!" Determination was in his eyes. 

And I was confused. Very confused.

 Is this boy seriously calling himself fat? And ugly? He obviously didn't take a good look into his phone camera as he took a selfie for today's snapchat story... What a pabo! 

It was silent before I laughed my head off, realizing how silly Jimin was being. He really has nothing to worry about. He's very handsome and cute and hot and stuff. And besides, looks aren't that important. I tend to care a little more for the personality of a person. And Jimin's all perfect for everything of my ideal type.