12. Your Book

Today was a long day... All I did was study in the library for exams all day... I really wish I could be out doing something else... but I must take grades very seriously. 

Which means no shopping, eating junk, watching k dramas... study study study! I yawned and stretched my arms. 

It's time to go home... I started to pack my textbooks, books, notebooks, pencil case, and laptop into my backpack. 

I got out of my seat and looked out the window. It was starting to get very dark. I got here early noon... must of studied hard. 

That's good. I must get straight As if I want to get through high school and college!

I started to walk away until someone's soft voice jolted me. 

"Ah miss, you forgot your book!" 

I turned around. 

*inserts k drama magical turn scene where the beautiful girl meets the handsome guy 

A boy with soft black hair, wearing a black turtleneck sweater and black jeans, held out my math textbook to me. He had a black duffel bag on his shoulder, making him look professional and chic. 

His hair looked so fluffy and smooth, I got the urge to go up to him and touch his hair.

He seemed shorter than most males, but he was very tall. Taller than my older brother. 

His face was soft and pure looking... his lips looked so kissable, which is something you shouldn't think about a stranger but...his lips look very kissable... he's really handsome... woah... 

Is my heart seriously beating? It is. 

"Miss? You there?" 

He called me miss again... I jumped a little and blushed. 

"Ah... S-sorry, I was blanking out. Thank you so much!" I bowed down and took the book from his hand. As I did so, our hands touched... his hands were so soft... 

"Ah, must have studying hard, have you?" He chuckled. 

"Yes, I'm a student. I'm trying to improve in-"

"Math?" 

"Ah, how did you know?" 

"Your textbook." He smiled and tapped the textbook's cover that was in my hands. 

"It says 'Math For Dummies' on it." 

O_O

.

.

.

Well now he must think I'm an idiot now. My face turned red. This is gonna be the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. A handsome boy pointing out that I'm an idiot in math.

(there goes all my chances of having a relationship) 

"Oh my god, that's embarrassing when you point out the title... I feel so dumb now... "  I put my head down. 

He chuckled again, his laugh sounding like magic. 

"It's okay. Math is hard, I understand. My name is Jimin. I'm 19 years old." He smiled at me reassuringly. 

"Oh, I'm 19 too... Ah, my name is Y/N. Nice to meet you!" 

Jimin took my free hand in his and shook it. I blushed, and we shook hands. Woah, his hands are really soft... 

"Do you hang out around the library often, Y/N-ah?" Jimin asked. 

"When I feel like I need to study a lot, then I'm here everyday. Currently, I'm studying to get a better grade in math. I have a B in it, but I just want to improve it to even better." 

"I see what you mean. My parents want me to get amazing, perfect grades so I go to library here to study often. If you need anyone to help you study, we should meet up here." 

He smiled charmingly at me. His smile is so heartwarming... 

"Ah yes, I could use all the help I could get. Grades are everything to my parents too, even more than my passions. Haha, thank you so much Jimin!"

I smiled at him. He grinned back, his eyes disapearing into an eye smile. 

"Why don't we exchange numbers to keep in touch?" 

"Okay." 

I put my number on his phone, and his on mine. Wow... so fast. I got a guy's number. 

I named him, "the cute guy from the library, jimin" on my phone. 

"Do you want to get coffee? It's late out, I was going to go get something to drink." His eyes looked bright. 

Sucks that I can't go get coffee with him... my parents are gonna wonder what just what am I doing this late... 

"Ah I'm sorry, I have to get going. Can we meet up... tomorrow? Here, at the location where we met. Right here." 

I pointed to the ground we were standing on. 

He eyes saddened, but he still smiled kindly. 

"Ahh... that's okay. We can meet up together tomorrow, like you requested. Do you want to get coffee tomorrow with me though?" 

"Of course." 

He smiled. "Great. Now, the least I can do for you is walk you home. It's dark, you know." 

"Oh, thank you so much." 

Jimin and I exited the library. He was such a gentleman, holding my heavy backpack for me. He was also carrying his duffel bag on his shoulder. I told him he didn't have to, but he refused to let me carry my heavy backpack. 

We talked as we walked to my home, which was not too far from the city library. We talked about all sorts of things. Jimin talked about his love for dance and singing, which is something we had in common. 

He's really cool... 

"This is where I live. Thank you for walking me back. See you tomorrow Jimin!" 

I smiled, took my backpack from him, and waved. 

"Yeah, see you tomorrow!" He smiled brightly and waved as I entered the house. 

Such a nice guy... 

END

*and later did you know, a month later these two started dating, but that will be for another time*