10. I really like you

Park Jimin... my crush of two years now. 

We are good friends. Me and my friends hang out with his group of friends after school to study and hang out. 

And that's how I grew feelings for him. Major feelings. 

His kindness... and his good looks. He was always so charming. Someone I always dream of being with. 

He helped me in math. Supported me in dance, since he was a dancer too. Whenever I had a problem... he would always be there for me. And his smile would always brighten up my mood. 

When I'm around him... 

I'm really happy. I like being around him so much. His voice, his hair, his face, his smile, his charm, everything about Park Jimin is perfect. Who wouldn't want to be with him? 

(well duh) 

So I... might as well tell him how I feel because the year is almost over... right? Don't they do these things in the mangas and the k dramas? 

But instead for me, it may happen in the worse way possible? 

Well... if I want to be together with him... might as well not be a chicken and take the risk. I'm risking a lot. But... I really do want to tell him how I feel.

I just need to get my feelings all out. First time in two years. I wrote this little invitation letter thing so that he'll come to hear me out. I just need to put this letter in his desk without being noticed, then go back to my seat and get ready for class. 

I came in early for class, the teacher wasn't even here yet. 

Okay... no one... 

I went to Jimin's desk, three desks away from mine in the row. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Many footsteps. 

I quickly opened up Jimin's desk and put the letter inside. He'll notice, he always puts his notebooks and binders in his desk. And it has his name on the envelope. 

to: park jimin~ 

Just as I closed his desk and moved away from his desk, Jimin and his best friend Jungkook came walking into the room. Wendy, one of my friends also came into the room. Then a bunch of random students. The classroom became noisy full of chit chat. 

"Oh hello Y/N! You got here early today." Jungkook said as he took his seat. 

"Haha y-yes..." I said, playing with my fingers. Almost got caught there. 

"Yeah, earlier than me! What's the rush?" Jimin said as he sat down and started gathering his things. 

I turned pink. He looked directly into my eyes... ashjkhfsjhdfghdf;g;jfdkgh 

"I... um... forgot my notebook soooo... I came to get it early." 

"But Y/N you never forget your notebooks, you always leave them in your bag!" Wendy said, confused. 

"Well... I... must of miscarried myself. Whoopsies. Hehe. People make mistakes Wendy. They make mistakes... all the time! I'm gonna go back to my desk now, teacher coming anytime soon. Bye." 

I made my way back to my desk. 

Ah... I could have made that conversation totally awkward but whatever. Everyone started heading to their seats and getting out their notebooks and pencil cases. 

Teacher will be coming in two minutes. 

I gazed over at Jimin's seat. His blue notebook he used for literature was out, and there was a lead pencil on top of it. His black hair looked fluffy and soft from behind, and he had his hands on a piece of girly stationary.