31. Smile

"Jagi, I'm home!" The charming voice echoed through the room, echoing in my ears. A tired, but happy Jimin walked into the apartment. His classic big grin on his face was present once he saw me. 

"Jagi I missed you so much!" He said, running over to me, grabbing me and hugging me tightly

"Jagi I missed you so much!" He said, running over to me, grabbing me and hugging me tightly. I giggled and hugged him back, instantly happy from his happy aura. His warm and welcoming hug woke me up from my drowsiness, and made all my worries wash away. 

 We embraced for a long time until he suddenly picked me up from the floor, and carried me to our room. I was in his arms, bridal style. 

"Jiminie, what are you doing?" I said, putting my arms around his neck in question. He gave me another little smile. 

"I'm tired, and I want to cuddle with my love." 

I chuckled at what he said, thinking it was cute. He opened the door to our shared bedroom and walked in, still holding me. He dropped me onto the bed gently, put soft covers over me, and soon joined me after placing his black bag on a chair. 

He wrapped his arms around me, placing his head on mine. 

"How was your day?" He asked. 

"Good, better with you around though." 

He blushed once he heard that, smiling shyly. 

"Aw jagi, don't say that." He smiled again, smiling like an angel. 

His smile, I love it so much

His smile, I love it so much. Something I love so much about Jimin, my perfect Jimin. Something I wouldn't want to replace from him would be that charming smile. 

When he smiles, everything smiles. His eye smiles, his gaze on you smiles, me starting to smile, everything. His smile brings light and happiness to my mood, and is the cutest thing in the world. The way his eyes squint up and his chubby cheeks show when he smiles... it really makes my heart beat. 

 Basically when Jimin smiles, he gives me life. 

I smiled back at him, grinning. "With that smile on you, it made my day a thousand times better." 

"My smile?" He gave me a questioning glance, brought up with another cute, shy smile. 

"Yes, your smile! The smile that brings me life!" I exclaimed, giggling

"My smile brings you life?" 

"Of course! It's the cutest thing in the world Jimin. Super charming and cute. When we first met and you gave me a smile, I fell for you for a matter of seconds." 

I smiled, remembering that day. 

"Excuse me, you dropped your pencil case miss!" A dude tapped me on the shoulder in the hallway at school, with my pencil case in his soft looking hands. 

"Oh, thank you so much!" I said, taking the pencil case from his hands. 

"No problem!" Then he gave me the most beautiful and charming smile I have ever received. 

I was love struck and stunned after seeing that gorgeous smile

I was love struck and stunned after seeing that gorgeous smile. That cute and charming smile... lead me to wanting to know more about this handsome boy who picked up my pencil case.

"...Excuse me, I don't think I ever saw you around before. What's your name?" 

And then now, two years later... we're a couple in love. Taehyung called us the lovebirds of South Korea. 

"When we first met... in that hallway?" Jimin pursued his lips, thinking about that day. How it lead to me befriending Jimin and getting his phone number. A great memory. 

"Yeah, your smile brightened up my day. I fell for you after two seconds once you smiled ever so brightly." 

"I smile unconsciously, you know jagi. I didn't know my smile could make you lovestruck." 

"Well it did. It made this girl's heart skip a beat," I pointed to my heart. 

He chuckled and smiled. "Well, if it makes your heart beat, I'll keep smiling for you."

"Of course you will! Never change your smile, because I love it!" I beamed.

He grinned and leaned closer to me to peck my lips. "And I love your smile too. It's so cute and warm." 

He squeezed my cheek with one hand, looking into my eyes with love. "So you keep smiling too." 

END

whenever jimin smiles, it brings me L I F E and H A P P I N E S S

thanks for reading y'all, ily and bye ❤️