29. Wanna date?

"I bet you, you'll never ask her out on a date," Taehyung teased a fussy Jimin. 

Jimin had been talking about his good friend, Y/N to Taehyung for months. Why? Jimin really liked her. Taehyung thought at this point,"He's in love with her."  And he wanted his best friend to know about how perfect she was. She was an angel to Jimin. His light. 

Jimin even took time to talk about the little things about her. 

How she flipped her ponytail behind her back during a test, the way she smiled, her laughter sounding like music, her graceful walk... everything. 

Taehyung listened, playing games on his phone or scrolling through Instagram as he listened to Jimin's daily talk of the day about his future girlfriend. 

Future girlfriend... more like future friend zone if Jimin doesn't make any moves on her. For now, they were as close as good friends. 

Jimin discussed their daily skin ship of the day, the way she pulled his hand to bring him into the music room. Her hands were warm, and she squeezed his hand. Her smile at him was warm and affectionate. 

Taehyung yawned. "Jiminie, can you just date her already? When you date, can I meet her? I only saw photos of her." 

Taehyung had to admit, Jimin's future someone to be was a true beauty. Every feature of her was just beautiful. Beautiful. She seemed like a lovely human being. 

Jimin pouted. "N-no! She'll reject me for sure!"

Taehyung groaned. "Go for it. You never know." 

"No way. I'm not risking anything-" 

"My dude, you're being a chicken. Geez, for a guy with a six pack and abs, scared of asking a girl out..." Taehyung sighed in disappointment. He's all buff for no reason. 

"Hey, what would you do then?" Jimin glared.

"And my muscles are perfection!"He added.

"Yes, any girl would want that Jiminie. And what I would do... go for it." 

"I can't do that!" Jimin groaned and ran fingers through his hair. "I'll be too nervous." 

"I am like this close to calling her myself and pretending to be you, this friend thing has been going on for too long." Taehyung reached for Jimin's phone on the table, but his hand was quickly slapped.

"Ouchie!"

"DON'T DO IT!" Jimin yelled, angry and fussed up. 

Taehyung winced at the powerful slap. Jimin is a strong boy. 

"Jesus you chicken... " As he said that, a light bulb went off in Taehyung's head. 

 Taehyung suddenly got an idea. 

What if I make him angry enough to ask her out on a little date?  Ohohoho, good idea Taehyung! Where did ya get that idea from? Oh yeah, your smart little head. 

Taehyung started his plans to help his chicken best friend. "Don't call her, I'll tell the others Park Jimin is such a chicken he can't even text a girl." 

"Oh shut up, I text her everyday!"

"Ohohoho, isn't that sweet. Why don't you text her and tell her you're up for a date?" 

"H-hey! It's not worth it to get a rejection-" 

"Such a chicken! Go for it!" Taehyung cheered, pointing at the phone in Jimin's hands.