11. I'll miss you

"Jagi, it's nice out. Look at the trees!" Jimin happily pointed at the trees which were starting to bloom. Spring would be starting soon, I can't wait for it to start getting warm again. 

(just not currently right now while writing this T_T) 

"Yeah, it's really pretty." 

I got out my phone to take a photo at the trees Jimin was pointing at. 

We were walking around in a park together early morning to spend some time together before he took off to go on the plane to see his family. He would be gone for two weeks. 

Jimin really wanted me to come with him to meet his family, but school got in the way. So, I couldn't come. He promised me to go with him next time. And I know I will go to his hometown with him at one point. Meeting his family is going to be kind of nerve wrecking when it comes to that time... but I'll make it. 

"Pretty... like you jagi!" He smiled and kissed the back of my hand he was holding. 

I giggled. "So cheesy." 

"But I seriously meant it." 

"I know, I know." 

We continued to walk in silence, holding each others hands and thinking about things. 

"Jagi... will you miss me?" 

"Of course I will Jiminie." 

"Yeah... I'll miss you too. A lot. Your warm smile and hugs, your personality, your soft hands, your beautiful face..." 

"Jiminie, you can see my face through a phone, cough cough stalk my social media. Skype and Face timing also exist for a reason."  

"It's not the same! I won't be able to hug or kiss or touch you, you know..." He pouted and caressed my hand. 

"Don't you think about those things when you're at school? I do all the time." 

I leaned on his shoulder and bit my lip, thinking. 

"Well... yeah. I guess I do. I always miss you Jimin. I love spending time with you. So when I see you when I get home, I feel really comforted. And happy." I smiled. 

Jimin does make me the happiest girl in the world. I have a lot to thank him for you. 

"Ahh, jagi that makes me so happy to hear." He spun me around and put his arms around me for a warm hug. 

"I'm gonna miss you." 

"I'll miss you too." 

He cupped my cheeks with his hands and kissed me lips softly. 

"I'l miss you, but I'll see you soon." 

END

" BOGO SHIPDA 

BOGO SHIPDAAAAA " 

bts, spring day