18. Power Outage

"I'm gonna beat you!" I shouted at my boyfriend Jimin, who was currently pressing buttons like crazy on his game console. He has super low health... 

He can be easily taken out... right now! Take this! 

"No no no!" Jimin wailed as it became K.O. and I won. We were playing video games together while snuzzled up in blankets. It was a cold night, and it was raining pretty bad outside. 

Jimin said he heard thunder on the way home. I was worried when I heard this, but eh. Can't be too bad right? It's raining a lot these days anyway. 

Anyhoo, I kept laughing at Jimin like a dying duck. 

"I won! Hahahaha! In your face Jimin! I won for like the second time and we just started for today! Lalalala, I'm better than Park Jimin at something, lalalalala~" I stuck my tongue at him and sang random songs out of happiness. Jimin gave me a look and pouted.

"Stop laughing jagi, it was just a game

"Stop laughing jagi, it was just a game..." 

"A good game! I beat you so many times, you suck!" I grinned, leaning on his shoulder lovingly. 

"...I admit defeat and admit my skills aren't good. Okay... good game... " He said, still pouting and then he smiled sweetly at me. 

He kissed the top of my head and grinned at me. 

"I'll beat you next game! Come on!" 

"Deal!" I got ready to pick my new character for our next match. I'm gonna beat Jimin three times in a row! Let's go! 

But then all of a sudden, we heard a couple loud noises outside. 

BOOM! DUDDUDUDUD! BOOM! 

(sorry not sorry, found this video on youtube and i had to use it) 

"AHHHH!" I screamed and ducked under my blanket. Once the noises stopped, I grabbed onto Jimin. 

"What the hell was that?!" I yelled, dropping my controller and holding onto Jimin's arm in fear. 

"Thunder jagi, at this point-" 

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! ASHDFHGHGJH; 

The lights started flickering, and the TV lost signal. Aka our video game was turned off. 

(why you cause this jesus jungkook) 

Then the lights turned all the way off, the TV was off, everything with light or used electricity just died. And I flipped out. 

"D-did... the power just go out?" I muttered, shaking. It was completely dark, and I was holding onto Jimin in fear. This is scary... 

"Ahh... I think it did." 

Jimin got out his phone and put it on flashlight mode. I could see his face and he smiled at me reassuringly. 

"Jagi, the thunder made the power go out. We'll survive. We could either just go to bed or set up some candles." 

"We should set up some candles... I'm a bit hungry." 

"Midnight snack?" 

"I guess you can say that... " I chuckled, rubbing my hands on my blanket covering me. The darkness startled me, but Jimin got up from the couch, bringing the light source away from me. 

"I'm going to find some candles. Wanna help me?" 

"Of course." 

I got up, getting out my own phone to use as a flashlight. I followed Jimin to the area where we kept stuff we didn't use too often in this shelf. 

And there were scented candles from Bath and Body Works. 

We lit those and put them around the house. The house twinkled in small light from our small candles. 

"The apartment... looks really pretty like this!" 

I took a photo for the memories. And because it looked aesthetic. Jimin posed for a few, and of course he just made it look boyfriend material asf. Now I have some nice photos for Instagram!

"Now, what do you want to eat?" He smiled, taking out a bag of oreos from the cabinet where we keep all the junky, but yummy snacks in the house. 

"Everything."

Jimin and I took some snacks we felt like snacking on out, and ran to the couch to eat them. I sat in his lap while digging into my chips, as he slowly chewed on some oreos. 

We ate in silence, in each others arms. It's nice. The candles. The dark. The noise of thunder in the background didn't make me startled like it did a few minutes ago, because of Jimin's presence was with me. If I was alone right now, I would have died in my blankets alone. 

May sound weird... but I like being in the dark like this with Jimin. It's nice. 

"I like this," I said smiling as I bit into a chip.

"Like what?" He said, smiling at me. 

"Hanging out with you like this. In the dark with candles." 

"So, you're happy the power outage happened?" He smiled again, his eyes wrinkling. 

"Besides the fact that is nearly made me pass out, I'm glad we got to experience something like this together." 

"You know... we could be doing other things in the dark together you know... " Jimin gave me a dirty smirk. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  

I glared. "Ew no." 

(this isn't a smut jimin get outta here)

Jimin laughed. "Jesus, I was joking!' Jimin pulled me closer to him, giving me a kiss on the head. 

"You know, spending little moments like this with you Y/N is what I don't mind experiencing for the rest of my life." 

END:

Can someone please give me some more ideas for fluff scenes? I'm just writing what I want my dream boyfriend to do in the future, and I'm running out of ideas. I got a couple dozen more until I'm like, oh no bish wtf do I write. 

PLEASE SUGGEST/REQUEST SOME FLUFF SCENES. ANYTHING. I'LL TRY TO WRITE IT. JUST COMMENT IT. 

LIKE THIS SENTENCE STEM: 

hello author emily, I would like a fluff scene with Jimin where_______________. Thank you!

Okay you don't have to because I still have like 36 ideas in my head for fluffs until I'm like okay bish time to go on the web to find fluff ideas. but i want more ideas... so request things plz :) 

anyhoo thanks for reading ^^ bye