17. Blanket

It has been a tiring day... and I feel like passing out. 

Well, everyday I feel like passing out. Because I go to school and study until my eyes want to pop out. And then I go the gym and work out, and also go to dance practice. 

Then I study some more at home, watch youtube, then pass out on my bed. 

My boyfriend Jimin goes under similar stress, but he has enough energy to not pass out and die like me. He works really hard and is fine... but my lazy bum wants to pass out on every week day. 

Today, as soon as I opened the apartment door of our shared apartment, I collapsed on the couch and fell asleep. Now normally, I would go take a bath and go eat something, but this time I just didn't have enough energy to do that. 

*** 

third pov

Jimin entered the apartment door a few hours later. He usually got home late, later than you.

 He was usually greeted by his cute girlfriend, who would be very tired, but still watching Youtube videos. He really loved you, and understood your stress. He was going through all kinds of stress, being a trainee and all. That's something you two had in common, but you had plenty of things in common already.

Couple time to spend together would be late in the night, cuddling and talking under the bed covers. It would be very late, but you would still talk and laugh. Spending time with each other was better than sleep to you.

Jimin arrived at home at 8pm today, and instead of being greeted with a kiss, he was greeted with no Y/N. 

Where is she? 

(she died lol) 

Jimin looked around their apartment. She wasn't in the kitchen, eating sweets. She wasn't sitting near the balcony, singing random songs. 

She was sleeping peacefully, on the couch. She looked so cute, Jimin 'awh'ed. She was like a little puppy. Her hair was messy, yet looked so beautiful.

"Ah Y/N... so cute..." He walked towards her, sat down next to her, and kissed her forehead. 

"You must be cold huh..." Jimin smiled, getting up and heading towards their room to go get a blanket. 

"Silly Y/N... sleeping with no blanket during the wintertime... " He chuckled, putting a big blanket over Y/N. He made sure it covered her completely. 

"Sleep tight..." He whispered as he caressed her cheek. Then he walked away to go make some food. 

***

back to your pov

I woke up feeling rosy and warm. I reached out to stretch my arms, but my arms ended up flailing into something soft... 

A blanket? How the fudge did this get here? Now if I remember... I walked into the apartment... threw my bag in the corner somewhere... then I fell onto the bare couch with a pillow on it... and passed out right on that and blacked out. 

How did the... 

"How did you sleep Y/N-ah?" 

"Jimin-ah..?" I looked behind me to find Jimin eating instant ramen. And it smelled good. 

"I... did you put this blanket on me?" 

"Well yeah. You looked cold. Don't want you getting a cold, do I?" He smiled, walking towards me, and plopping his butt on the sofa. 

My eyes lit up. "You're so sweet, oh my god..." 

I opened up my blanket to share it with him. He scooted over, his instant ramen cup in his hand. 

"Can I have some noodles too?" I asked, pointing at his ramen. 

"Here." 

He fed me with his chopsticks. I happily ate. 

"Jimin you make my life so much better." 

He laughed. "No I don't." 

"Oh yes you do." 

END

This was a very lazy written fluff. But whatever, I still like it lol. I have a lot to do today, but I still wanted to go on Wattpad and spend like +1000 hours here. Thanks for reading ^^ bye