26. April Fools

It's April Fools Day... you what that means... Park Jimin is getting the ultimate prank this year. This is getting back for last year... how he drew multiple penises on my cheeks and scared the crap out of me by jumping out of the closet when I was changing in front of it. 

Time for my revenge this year... HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

I evilly laughed in the corner. It was early morning, and I gave Jimin a nice little makeover for the fresh morning. 

(HELLO WE ARE BEARDTAN YES, HAD TO WRITE ABOUT IT) 

Yes, I drew a beard on my boyfriend as he peacefully slept like an angel. Sorry not sorry baby. And it was one of those permanent ink markers so... have fun scrubbing that off baby :) 

 I set my special alarm for him to wake up at 6 in the morning on a Sunday morning on his phone since he gave me his password... 

Oh shit, the alarm is about to go off in a minute. I quickly hid underneath the bed, and waited for the alarm to go on. 

. . . 

. . . 

 . . . 

. . .

"My neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack~", went off throughout the whole entire room. It was so loud... I covered my mouth to hide my laughing. 

I heard Jimin groan loudly. 

"What the actual fuck is that... baby... baby? Where did you go..." He said groggily. He turned off the alarm, and got up out of bed. 

"Baby? Where are you?" 

Under the bed. But that's not for you to know right now, sorry babe. My eyes followed his feet, where they went to my full length mirror. And here came the funniest part of the morning. 

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY FACE?!" A loud cry came from Jimin. I have this strong urge to laugh so hard, but I kept it in. 

"Hey baby, I know you are in here so come out! Why did you draw a beard on my face... I look terrible..." He said, sounding sad. 

I stayed silent. 

"Not gonna come out huh baby... I'll wait." 

He started to walk to the closet in front of our bed, so I took the chance to grab his muscular calves from under the bed. He screamed.

"AHHHHHH!" He turned towards the bed and shook his head, knowing it was me. 

And this is where I slowly crawled out from under the bed, got up in front of Jimin, and started laughing in front of his face.

"Gah, hahahahahaaha! I got you! April Fools Jimin! HAHA! I took like ten photos of you sleeping with that beard I drew on! Haha! You know how long it took for me to draw that beard on, oh my god fifteen minutes... This was so worth it! HAHA!" I slapped my knees, dying on the floor. 

"You little devil... " Jimin said, smiling at me while so done with me. 

I kept laughing. "This was revenge for what you did last year, hahaha!" 

Jimin grinned. "Well, you may have drawn a beard on me but... I'll get you next year!" He cheered. 

"Now give me a kiss as an apology..." He said, pointing to his lips. They were surrounded in the ink marks made to draw his beard. 

"If you brush your teeth and wash your face, then I will." 

He pouted. "My beautiful face is ruined..." 

"Nooooo, you're always handsome Jimin. Fine here." 

I gave him a kiss on the lips, kissing his soft lips passionately before feeling some ink go across my cheek. I quickly jumped away. 

It was Jimin's turn to laugh. He was holding a sharpie in his hand, grinning. Grinning with his fake beard. 

"I found a sharpie on the dresser. I took it before kissing you. Hehehehe..." He started to laugh angelically, but evilly. 

I pouted. "Jimin, no!" He continued to laugh at me in the corner, while I wailed. 

I looked into the mirror. 

"Stop it with the penises on the face, will you!?" 

END

Have a great Easter and a happy April Fool's this year!