Chapter 3

^Molly's Outfit^

Dustin

I couldn't help but stare at Molly all day. She just looked so pretty. Her long brown hair was braided down her back, and the sweater fit her perfectly. I'm not one to be obsessed with a girl, but God, did Molly make that hard.

As she was putting books in her locker, I stared, probably for bit too long, and sighed as I looked at the stunning girl across the hallway.

"Enjoying the view, huh?" Lucas asked while elbowing me. I flushed a deep crimson, and he laughed.

"Cocoa leave him alone okay? I'm sure the girl he was staring at looked cute today. There is nothing wrong with admiring another human. It is just in our DNA. Humans see something they like, and try to find a way to make it theirs, even if it is another human," Molly said walking up to us.

"Really? What if Dustin was staring at yo-Ow!" Lucas cried out in pain from me stepping on his foot.

"Dustin!" Molly exclaimed, slightly annoyed at the fact that I had hurt Lucas.

"Sorry Molly. It's just Lucas was about to spill top secret information, and we can't have that," I said sheepishly.

"Well, it's time to head to Mike and Ike's. Let's go!" Molly said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the exit. I'm pretty sure I was blushing because Lucas was snickering, which made me glare at him. We all hopped on our bikes, and headed to the Wheeler's residence.

~Time Skip~

We arrived at Mike's house to find him and Will already there.

"Hey guys!" Will waved at us.

"What took you so long? Was Dustin staring at Molly again?" Mike questioned. Molly flushed a bit, and I'm sure my face was red.

"Curly Fry, you just turned redder than a Solanum lycopersicum," Molly said and giggled.

"What?" Lucas asked on behalf of all of us, who were so confused.

"It's the scientific name for the tomato," Molly replied as if it was common knowledge.

"Well you learn something new everyday," Will said smiling at her.

I immediately felt this warm, burning feeling in my chest. I had no idea what it was. All I know is that I don't like boys getting too close to Molly. Whether she knew it or not, she was mine, and I was hers.