Chapter 7

Molly

I woke up to some giggling and a camera clicking. I rubbed my eyes, and looked up to see Mike, Lucas, and Will laughing. Will was snapping pictures with Jonathan's camera, and Mike was making kissy faces, while Lucas was laughing. I turned my head to see Dustin, his eyes closed sleeping soundly.

His curly hair stuck out in all directions, and he was smiling in his sleep. His mouth opened and closed revealing his new set of "pearls" as he called them. I noticed that his arms were around me, and I blushed when I noticed the position we were in.

"Well, well. What went on in here last night?" Mike asked wiggling his eyebrows, which made me blush even more.

"N-nothing," I stuttered trying to move out of Dustin's grasp without waking him. That plan failed.

"M-molly, who are you talking too?" Dustin asked, yawning. He opened his eyes, and noticed our fellow party members. He immediately turned red, and removed his arms from around me. I suddenly felt cold, and I realized that I enjoyed his arms wrapped around me.

I stood up, and stretched. My hair falling out of the bun I had put it in the previous night.

"Molly, why are you wearing Dustin's clothes?" Will asked feigning innocence. I blushed even more, and the boys began to laugh at my red face.

"Well, I wasn't going to sleep in my Halloween costume now was I?" I said composing myself.

"Yeah, but don't you keep clothes over here?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, but I stayed over last week, so the clothes are currently in my washing machine," I replied.

"You basically live at Dustin's. I'm surprised your mom even sees you," Lucas sassed. I blushed slightly, and looked at my feet.

"Lucas pass me that hairbrush will you?" I asked changing the subject. He handed it to me giving me a look that said, "My point has been proven."

Dustin

I watched silently as Molly pulled her hair out of a bun, and shook her head slightly, so she looked like one of those models in the hair commercials, and started pulling the hairbrush through her hair.

I probably was staring for way too long, and Will noticed too because he snapped his fingers in front of my face.
"You were staring," he said shrugging. I blushed, but then I heard a scream.