3:Encounterment

You woke up after half an hour and remembered that you had to meet Mr Lee Wangmin. You rushed to his office. You knocked at the door.

"Come in."

You walked inside. His eyes were fixed on you.

"Ah! (Y/n)! Yes yes! Come in. I was waiting for you. Now let's start the discussion."

"Ummm... Sir, I have to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"Sir, my parents..."

"Your parents?"

"I left my parents and I have nowhere to go."

"Oh! Well we'll arrange a dorm for you but meanwhile we do that, we'll adjust you with someone else."

"Thank you so much sir!"

"If you don't mind me asking. Why did you leave your parents?"

"I always wanted to become an idol and my parents were against my decision. So i decided to leave."

"I hope that this won't affect your future career here as an idol because we can't take any kind of risk."

"I assure you this won't be a problem".

You discussed everything with Mr Lee Wangmin and also started to feel comfortable around him.

* * * * * *

Your POV:

I came out of the office. I was wrong about him. He's so kind. I was looking down as I walked.

I hit something hard. It wasn't something. It was someone. Even without looking I could tell that whosoever it was, had a really tight and well-built chest. I fell on the floor.

* * * * * *

No one's POV:

"Are you okay?"

You looked up. It was Jeon Jungkook.

"You should look where you're walking.", he advised.

You were nervous so you didn't dare to look at him again. He reached out his hand towards you and you took it.

He pulled you with great force. You were lighter than he expected so instead of getting onto your feet, you hit his tight chest again. He wrapped his arms around you to prevent you from falling.

For a second you froze. You looked up. He was looking straight into your eyes. Your lips were few centimeter away from his.

You looked down at once.

"Damn! This is too close.", you thought.

This whole situation was turning you on. You were burning. The time around you felt like it stopped.

You hadn't felt this magical before.

"I am sorry.", you apologized, still avoiding eye contact.

You ran from there before he could say anthing else.

* * * * * *

Jungkook's POV:

I had never seen her here before. She was so embarrassed that she didn't even dare to look at me. She was so weak. I just pulled her a little and she came flying to me.

"Jungkook!", someone called me.

It was Mr Lee Wangmin. He told me to inform namjoon that he had to discuss something with him.

* * * * * *

"Sir? You called?", namjoon entered.

"Yes. I want to talk about something.", Mr Lee Wangmin replied.

"Have a seat."

Namjoon sat comfortably.

"You know we are hiring trainee."

"Yes sir."

"There's this new trainee who has nowhere to stay for now. We are arranging a dorm until then you'll have to manage. I hope you'll cooperate."

"Sure sir."

"Other people's dorm are too crowded. Your dorm is the only one that can manage a person."

"Sir we will glady welcome the new trainee.

* * * * * *

Bts's Practice Room:

"Everyone gather up!", namjoon shouted.

"I have a news!", he continued.

"Hyung! What is it?", jhope asked curiously.

"There's a new trainee and he's going to live with us for awhile until a dorm is arranged for him."

Everyone got excited.

"Who's room will he be sleeping in?", jin questioned.

"Not ours.", suga replied instantly.

"We'll adjust him in our room.", taehyung replied.

"Yeah. We don't have space.", jimin said.

"When is he coming?", taehyung questioned.

"Tonight.", namjoon answered.

"Jungkook? Why are you so quiet?", jin enquired as he placed his hand on jungkooks shoulder.

"Ah..... nothing hyung. I just don't feel so good."

* * * * * *

Your POV:

Mr Lee Wangmin sent me an address through one of the workers. I was going there tonight but he didn't tell me who lives there. I got ready. I really hoped we would get along well.

* * * * * *

Time skips:

The doorbell of bts's dorm rang.

"It's the trainee! Someone go and open the door!", namjoon shouted.

No one was getting up.

Jungkook and jimin were in their room, jin was cooking and the rest of the members were watching television.

Finally taehyung decided to open the door.

"Hurry up!", namjoon yelled.

"I am going!", taehyung replied as he stood up.

Instead of opening the door, he started to walk towards his room.

"Where are you going now?!", namjoon was getting annoyed.

"Shirt!", taehyung replied with a frown on his face.

"Leave the shirt! He's not gay!"

* * * * * *

Your POV:

I was there at the address. I kept ringing the bell but no one was opening. I was getting nervous. It was dark and cold.

I waited for what felt like an hour.

Finally the doorknob turned. The door opened.

* * * * * *

[Don't forget to vote! :) ]