52:Revelation

The taxi stopped. You fell asleep somewhere in the way. Jungkook picked you up and knocked the door.

Taehyung opened.

"Don't ask.", jungkook said.

He took you inside and laid you on his bed.

He came out.

"How the hell did that happen!?", taehyung questioned.

"I was there at a bar and people went crazy. I went over to see and she was kissing some random guy!", jungkook told. His voice wasn't even maybe because of the anger that was burning inside of him.

"She was probably drunk!", taehyung said.

"Whatever. How can she just randomly make out? He was grinding onto her!", jungkook told.

"She can do anything when she's drunk! Remember when she moved...", taehyung was interrupted by jungkook.

"Yeah. Vividly.", jungkook replied.

"You still love her don't you?", taehyung enquired.

"I'll check onto her. In case if she's awake.", jungkook said and left.

You were indeed awake.

"Look! The person who doesn't love perfection! Oh! that be me!", you laughed.

"Yeah right. You cheated on me and lied.", jungkook finally spoke up.

You rolled your eyes.

He sat next to you on his bed.

You looked at him and then averted your eyes.

The feeling of ecstatic started to be replaced by regret and need.

You wanted jungkook so badly.

Tears poured down your face.

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts. He still wasn't looking at you.

"You're so bad and I still love you.", you confessed.

"I am bad? You lied.", jungkook instantly backfired as if he was waiting for this conversation.

"See. Everyone he's bad!", you said and pouted.

"There is no one.", jungkook rolled his eyes.

You were still unaware of your surroundings.

Jungkook got up to leave. You held onto his wrist.

"Just don't go for now.", you said in a sober voice.

Jungkook sat next to you again.

"I waited for you so long.", you had no idea what you were talking about.

"I had always loved you. Long before I was even a trainee. I convinced myself that I wasn't here for you I was here to work but I still couldn't focus.", you paused.

"Then you went to Tokyo. I was all alone. I realised how much I wanted you. That made me realise that I was ready.", you continued.

"I didn't lie to you.", you said.

"You don't know what you're talking about. And this isn't going to change my mind.", jungkook said straight forward.

"I was raped.", you finally told.

"You where what!?", jungkook suddenly got conscious.

He faced towards you.

"I was raped when you were in Tokyo. I was so scared to tell you so I didn't. I ignored you because I thought you'd hate me. But you do anyway so it doesn't matter now lol. Woah it isn't funny but I wanna laugh", you laughed loudly and then started crying again.