47:Contemplate

Your Practice Room:

You all sat down after practising for three hours straight.

"(Y/n) you're getting so weak! It's like you're shrinking!", yuna exclamied.

"Take care of your health.", heonwoo advised.

"I'll feed her with lots and lots of stuff till she gets fat like an elephant.", minjun said as he  smiled at you.

"I don't wanna be that fat!", you hit his chest slightly.

The door of your practice room opened.

"(Y/n)?", jungkook called.

"Come inside!", minjun offered.

"No it's okay! I just wanted to talk to (y/n).", he replied.

"Be nice to him!", minjun warned just loud enough for you to hear.

You got up and went outside.

"What is it jung..", you were interrupted by jungkook's lips.

You pulled away.

"Jungkook what are you doing!?", you asked.

"What? Like I haven't done it before?", jungkook smirked.

"Someone will see.", you said. You were a little annoyed.

You didn't wanted to see jungkook. You loved him but you felt like cheating him everytime you touched him.

You felt like you were impure. You wanted to escape. You wished you weren't in relationship with jungkook at all.

You wanted jungkook to have the best and you just didn't felt good enough anymore.

You wanted to tell him but you couldn't.

"Oh come on! Hey you're taking rest so come over to our practice room.", jungkook said.

"No we're just about to start again.", you instantly replied.

"Oh! Well everyone misses you.", jungkook told.

Your insides burned. You missed everyone. Not just everyone, you missed jungkook.

"I miss them too but I really have to go.", you said and turned to hide the tears in your eyes.

"Should I just tell him?", you thought.

You turned around again facing jungkook. You could tell it from his face that he was hurt.

"Jungkook?", you called.

"Yeah?", he replied.

"Umm... nothing.", you said and walked back into your practice room.

* * * * * *

Time skips:

Taehyung and jungkook were in living room of their dorm.

"Taehyung?", jungkook called.

"Yeah?", taehyung replied.

"She's avoiding me.", jungkook told.

"Who?", taehyung asked all confused.

"Who do you think I am talking about?", jungkook replied.

"Oh! (Y/n)!", taehyung realised.

"I thought maybe she wasn't on the day we met but now she's again clearly avoiding me.", jungkook told.

"Maybe she isn't or she's not well.", taehyung said.

"No. She's totally okay. She acts weird around me. She doesn't reply to my messages. She doesn't even answer my calls. She doesn't let me touch her. It's like she's scared.", jungkook explained.

"Anything else you wanna say?", taehyung asked.

"It's like she's a totally new person. A person unknown just to me. I think she doesn't love me anymore. I think she's in love with someone else. She wants to breakup.", jungkook looked down.

Sadness was pouring from his face. He was disappointed.

"Last time when she called me she said she was ready to make love to me and now...", jungkook was interrupted by taehyung.

"That's it! You pabo! She told you she wanted to make love and you hadn't done anything yet! That's why she's being like this! She wants you to make the move!", taehyung said excitedly.

"Oh man! Why couldn't i figure it out myself! That's why she's being all rude and avoiding me!", jungkook's tone had changed.

It was like all the sadness had someone how completely vanished as if it wasn't there.

Jungkook blushed a little.

* * * * * *

Your dorm:

You were in the kitchen washing dishes. Minjun came.

"Minjun?", you called.

"Yeah?", he replied.

"I have decided something.", you told.

"What?", he asked.

"I'll tell jungkook. I can't see him hurting anymore because of me. I think I'll tell him.", you said and shrugged.

"You should. You have been ignoring him from way too long now.", minjun said.

"I know. I was....I don't know. It's still not easy.", you sighed.

"I know.", minjun comforted.

"It will be alright? Right?", you asked. You weren't confident at all.

You were scared. Scared from how jungkook will react. You knew he was way too excited for this. He wanted you to be only his.

"Yeah. Everything will be alright.", minjun assured.

"I'll text him that I want to meet him.", you told minjun.

"No. Call him. Call him right now.", minjun said.

You took your phone out and called jungkook.

"Hello?", jungkook answered.

"Hey...", you said, a little scared.

"I wanted to meet you.", you said in a single breath.

"Me too! The dinners on me. I'll pick you tomorrow at eight?", jungkook said excitedly.

"Okay.", you said.

"(Y/n) I love you.", jungkook said. His voice was rather grave.

"I love you too.", you said.

You ended the call.

"Should I?", you were worried.

Minjun nodded.

* * * * * *

Sorry for not posting internet crashed!