45:Reunion

Time skips:

"(Y/n)! Stop crying! You can't do anything about it! Jungkook called me asking about you.", minjun told.

You instantly got up and sat on the bed.

"What did he say? What did you say?!", you asked impatiently.

You were a mess. Your eyes were swollen and your hair weren't brushed. You had missed practices.

"I told him.. that you were busy.", minjun replied.

"What did he say?", you questioned.

"He asked me if you were avoiding him.", minjun told.

"Omg! He knows!", you exclaimed.

"Of course he knows! (Y/n) it's so obvious! Your phone is turned off from the day since he called you. You're ignoring his text! You haven't even tried to contact him!", minjun said.

"I can't. I don't know I just need time."

"He's coming tomorrow! And you would have to go! You're the first person he would want to see. He would be expecting you at the dorm!", minjun spoke.

"I can't. I...", you started crying.

"(Y/n) don't cry. This is not your fault.", minjun comforted.

"This is all my fault! I should have listened to you!", you sobbed.

"Can you undo what's done?", minjun asked all worried.

"No..", you replied in a low voice.

"Then crying isn't going to change anything. You have to get out of this room. Let's go.", minjun said.

"Where? No! I don't want to. Look at me. I...", you were interrupted by minjun.

"Yes! Exactly! Look at you!", he exclaimed.

"Jungkook's coming.... What am I going to do?", you sighed.

"You're going to tell him. That's what you are going to do.", minjun said.

"I am not ready. Not yet. It's too soon. I can't face him right now."

"The sooner you tell him the better. How long can you avoid him?", minjun questioned.

"I want to meet him so badly. I love him so much. I want to tell him! I want him to know! I wanna be with him!", you cried.

Minjun wrapped his arms around you, hugging you.

"Everything will be alright.", minjun told.

"I love him so much.", you sobbed.

* * * * * *

Bts's Dorm:

Bts finally reached there dorm. Everyone was tired and drained from the flight.

"Did (y/n) call?", jungkook asked taehyung.

"No. I thought she would be here to meet us all. We were away for 2 weeks.", taehyung complained.

"Jungkook haven't you been in contact with her? She's your girlfriend after all.", jimin teased.

"No I haven't. Her phone's off.", jungkook said and looked side ways avoiding eye contact.

He was disappointed. He was expecting you to come but you didn't.

"Did you guys have a fight?", jin enquired.