Chapter 2

"Look, J-Hope's at that table," Yilin pokes your shoulders, causing you to look at him. Distinct chatter filled the cafeteria, but mostly everyone had their attention on the BTS' table.

There was a really popular group in your school called BTS. They even had their own fan club, which was crazy.

Bangtan Sonyeondan consists of 6 members: Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook. You weren't really into boys at the moment, but you did agree that they were the most good looking group of boys at your school.

"Looks like they invited J-Hope to their group," Yilin stated. You were a bit shocked, seeing how fast someone can be popular in one day.

You continued munching on your sandwich as Yilin took out her phone. You saw her quickly snapping pictures of BTS.

"Ya! Yilin, do you have to be that creepy?" You teased. Yilin ignored you and scanned the photos she took. Sighing, you looked at the other table again. Everyone had a smile on their faces... J-Hope seemed to have a rather distant look.

Aish, I'll just call him Hoseok.

... What's wrong with him? Hoseok did not look happy at all. Wait, maybe the guys are actually jerks and-

Budump. Budump.

Your eyes met. He's still staring. Surprise took over you as he did an aegyo face. NUuuuuu! You looked away, blushing. You didn't want to admit it, but the reason you couldn't stand aegyo was because you really can't. It's too cute. The lunch bell rang out of nowhere, and you hurriedly shoved the unfinished sandwich in your mouth, walking out the cafeteria with Yilin.

??? POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Hahahaha... Her reaction to my aegyo was priceless. Will I get to see more of her blushing face?

   "Hey, Namjoon," I started. He looked at me with curiosity. "Do you know that girl?" I asked pointing to her, walking out of the cafeteria. Namjoon shrugs and I let out a sigh.

   "Oh, I know her," Taehyung instead replies. I hurriedly stared at him for the answer. "Her name's L/n Y/n, I think,"

   L/n... Y/n...

   It fits her perfectly! Oh, Y/n... The way you barged into my life... I need to know more about you. Oh, I'll find a way to get closer to you, Y/n. I won't reveal this side of me yet...

   Sooner or later, I'll make you mine to keep.

Your POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Getting into the next class, science, you sat down and started to draw on a random piece of paper you took out.

"Y/n," A voice spoke out, startling you. You turned around, Hoseok having a smile on his face.

"Hm?" You hummed. He scratched his head.

"May I sit next to you? I don't know anyone really in this class and I saw you in last class, so..." J-Hope admitted. You somehow chuckle at his nervousness and tap the seat next to you.

"Sure, why not?" You agreed as he sat next to you.

"Call me Hoseok, okay?" He asked. You agreed. There was still three minutes before class would start.