Chapter 43

Recap //

Hoseok effortlessly picks up the girl in his arms, moving her to the mattress, setting her down ever so delicately.

Staring at his beloved for a mere few seconds, he leans down to place his lips on hers gently before pulling away.

"I love you, I really do..."

"But can I really make you love me without hurting you?"

。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜☆・゜・。

Your POV //

Feeling my arm being touched, I wake up out of the blue.

Alarmed, I move my head to see a maid right next to me, standing.

"It's time for lunch, Lady,"

"... already?"

"Yes, you have slept through breakfast. I was going to get you up, but Master Hoseok instructed me to let you sleep for longer,"

"..."

"You should get dressed, now,"

"Do you know Hoseok's real personality?" I ask.

"We all do," she answers without hesitation.

Silent, I sigh before getting my ass up, as the maid hands me a pair of clothes.

"Shoes are in the drawer next to the bed. I'll lead you downstairs when you come out, I'll be right outside," she informs, then walks to the door and leaves the room.

Yawning, I cover my mouth.

I head over to the window, staring outside.

"I'll count days from now on," I mumble to myself, "day one."

TIME SKIP //

"Good afternoon, Miss," the maid greets as I finally am finished.

The clothing she handed me before was rather simple: Black leggings and a light red sweatshirt.

Waving slightly as a 'hi' since I didn't feel like talking, she led me through the hallways. I took note of the several doors we passed by, as I hadn't before, stupidly.

Many doors were open with housekeepers inside cleaning the rooms, so I was lucky.

One was another guest bedroom, a study area, hmmm, a room with absolutely nothing (they can't possibly use all the rooms in this big ass mansion).

Nearing the stairs, I quickly glance at the other hallway at the other side, again, with doors open.

One wasn't open.

Probably already cleaned.

Following the servant all the way down and to the dining room, she pulls a chair out, waiting for me to sit.