Chapter 10

You heard a vehicle's motor outside, and curiously peeked your head out just enough to see.

Hoseok blocked your view, smiling.

"Is the car here?" You asked.

He nodded, "Let's go,"

He came towards you and you felt a bit afraid as to why. Although, he just gently grabbed your hands and led you outside.

You locked your house door and turned around to see an expensive looking car.

"Woah! Is this yours?" You exlaimed.

Hoseok smiled again, "Yes, one of mine,"

"One of yours?" You questioned as a random dude got up from the driver's seat and opened the car door, gesturing for you two to come in.

You stood there for a moment, taking in the view.

The car was a brilliant shade of a little silver and black. It kind of looked like a limo.

You then decided to finally go in, so you slid onto the car seats.

They're so soft!

Hoseok got in after you, and slid onto the car seats, a little too close to you.

You tried to move to the very end of the car seats, and he followed until both your legs were touching.

The driver shut the door and made his way around the car to the front, and got in.

"U-Um, Hoseok, can you move over a little?" You nervously stuttered.

You turned to Hoseok to find him staring right back.

You didn't know what to do in this type of situation, so you just froze.

Eventually, you started to blush. A lot. Very much.

You didn't even realize you were not blinking, so you blinked for your tired eyes.

Making you jump in your seat, Hoseok suddenly exclaimed,

"Yes! I won the staring contest!"

You were puzzled, but then realized that it was just a game.

Relieved and pissed, you lightly punched him on the shoulder.

"Ouch!" Hoseok playfully pouted.

"Ya! Why did you do that without telling me? I got nervous," You confessed. I got nervous.

Realizing what you just said, you quickly turned to the window, blushing massively.

"Y/n nervous? Hobi is sorry," Hoseok did in an aegyo voice. You were lucky you didn't seem to see his aegyo face, you would've died right there.

You nodded, hoping that he would see your gesture of apology.

The car ride was is mostly silence, until you spoke up.

"How far away is your house?" You muttered.

"We're almost there," He replied instantly.

Exhausted, you laid your head onto the window.

You observed the passing landscape while it passed, and it made you sleepy.

Eventually, your eyes backed out on you, and you fell asleep.

Third Person POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Hoseok heard light snores coming from Y/n. He turned to her.