Chapter 5

Yilin's POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
"Why are you doing this?" I glared at Hoseok, "I thought you were different."

"I am different, from what you thought I would be like. How pathetic, for you to think I would actually be interested in you, Yilin, now, take a guess. Why might you be here?" Hoseok said in a dark tone.

I scoffed. "How am I supposed to know, you fucking bastard?!" I snapped. I wanted to go home, not be in this dark and scary place being tied to a chair. "Let me go."

Hoseok then snickered. He eyed me with a dull look.

"Does Y/n always listen to what you say?" Hoseok questioned.

"Huh?"

"Never mind, it doesn't actually matter. Now, you are here to do something for me," Hoseok stated. At that point, I became really pissed.

"I'm not doing anything for a crazy bastard," I yelled. Wait. Maybe someone can hear me if I yell for help.
"Help! Someone help me!!"

My voice echoed throughout the large room. I heard Hoseok laugh again. I eyed him in disgust.

"No one can hear you, Yilin. The only way for you to leave is to listen to what I have to say," Hoseok declared. Somehow, I believed him, I didn't see anyway that I could escape from. Sighing, I agreed.

"I need you to put these in Y/n's house, every inch of it," Hoseok said, showing me what looked like mini cameras in his palms.

"What the actual fuck? Why?" I asked.

"You don't need to know,"

"I'm not doing it, you sicko. Y/n is my best friend," I refused.

He sighed. "I didn't want to do this, but I guess I have to,"

What?

Hoseok walked away to a part of the room, which I couldn't see since it was so dark.

"You still don't want to do it? I'll give you a second chance since you're Y/n's friend," Hoseok called.

I ignored him. He's just scaring me.

"Alright then,"

Hearing footsteps, I looked around me, but didn't see anything. Is it just me or did the room get darker?

It happened in a flash. I was on the chair, but now I'm on the ground. Hands shaking, I tried to lift myself up. Suddenly, a cold substance met my hands. I nervously looked down.

Oh god.

"What is this?!?" I shrieked, my hands now covered in the red substance. It encircled me. I heard metal clash against the ground. It sounded like it was...

Behind me.

I did not want to find out what the sound was. Desperately, I tried to move, but I just couldn't. Why?!? Every inch of my body was in pain. I clenched my teeth.