Chapter 4

You jumped on your bed, in comfort of your fluffy and warm blanket. Beginning to snuggle in the blanket, you took out your phone.

   7:39 pm.

   "Yes! I still have time to watch kdramas," You cheered. Tapping the safari app, you typed in,

Kdramas like While You Were Sleeping

>Time Skip After A Few Minutes<

"WHY CANT I FIND ANYTHING GOOOOOOD?" You complained. In frustration, you threw your phone to the edge of your bed. "Ugh,"

You started to stare at the ceiling for a while. Thoughts of Hoseok started to fill your mind. "He's alright, I guess," You said to yourself, "should I take a shower now?"

Suddenly, you felt your phone vibrate. Curious, you glanced at the screen-lit phone. "I forgot to turn on the ringer," You noticed. Grunting, you lifted yourself up and picked up your phone effortlessly.

Message from: Unknown
Unknown: I Love You.

Confused by the unknown message, you thought this dude had the wrong number. Replying back, you started to type,

Message from: You
Dude, you got the wrong number.

Almost instantly, another message was texted.

Message from: Unknown
I don't have the wrong number, Cherry.

You frowned. Shoving your phone away immediately, you were struck with fear.

Cherry was the nickname that only you and Yilin know. And you know that Yilin would never tell each other's nickname, it was like a code for you both, as best friends. You frantically grabbed your phone and typed,

Message from: You
Yilin, is this a prank?

The unidentifiable number replied instantly again,

Message from: Unknown
Lol, it's a prank, it's me

You sighed in relief. But then, how was she listed as Unknown? And have a new number? You already have her in your contacts list.

Message from: You
Yilin, do you know why you are as Unknown in my phone? And why do you have a new number? I didn't delete your contact...

Message from: Unknown
Ah, I got a new phone since my other phone broke recently.

Message from: You
Oh, okay 😁

Message from: Unknown
😁

You changed the contact name to Yilin, and deleted the old one.

Message from: You
Hey, how did the date go with Hoseok?

Message from: Yilin 😂❤️
It went great.

Message from: You
Do you think he likes you?

Message from: Yilin 😂❤️
Lol, never in a thousand years. I bet he likes you...

Message from: You
Me? Pfffft, Hoseok probs sees me as a friend only. Plus, a boring girl like me could never be with him... Aigoo, I gotta go take a shower, see you tomorrow at school, Yilin. Annyeong!

Message from: Yilin 😂❤️
Oh, alright. Sweet dreams, Y/n... Good night ❤️😘💤

Message from: You
Good night 😘

Plugging your phone in the charger, you grabbed a set of normal pajamas and headed to the bathroom. Starting the shower, you got undressed. You stepped in the shower, and combed your hair with your fingers. Humming to a random tune you made up, you thought about the weird conversation with Yilin.

She never said sweet dreams, never even said good night to you before, even though she was your best friend, strangely enough.

I guess she's changed a little.

Hoseok's POV
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
I smirked. She believed it, how cute. Turning off my phone, I sat up from my bed and stepped out of my bedroom. Passing through the hallways, I headed down the stairs.

"Hello, Sir," One of the butlers greeted. I ignored him, and I open the doors to the library. Making sure to lock the library doors, I walk over to a particular bookcase. Pulling out the right books in the right order, the bookcase slides to the left, and I step in.

Hearing my own footsteps in this silence, I stop in front of a wooden door. Jerking it open, I stare at the girl. She looks up in surprise, and her eyes widen.

"Get me out of here!!!" She suddenly demands, rocking back and forth in the steel chair, trying to break free of the ropes that hold her back from leaving. I simply grinned at her pitiful state.

"That won't do, Yilin. I need you to do something for me,"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N: How is it? Again, sorry for any spelling mistakes that I might have made, k bai