Chapter 36

/\ :') bbys

Recap //

Hoseok strolls to your front, his eyes gleaming as he widely grins.

"I hope you'll be good, Sunshine,"

He giggles,

"I know it's too soon to already plan our wedding since you just arrived, but, oh,"

"𝓲'𝓶 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝒆𝓪𝓰𝒆𝓻"

。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜☆・゜・。

Your POV //

"W-Wedding?!" You gasp.

Your eyes bulge.

Hoseok grins at your reaction, and comes closer.

"Yes, a wedding, Darling," He smirks.

Before you can utter another word, the man still holding you by the waist throws you on his back like a sack and faces the other way, starting to walk to the other end of the hallway.

As he walks, you are forced to face upon Hoseok.

Smiling, he mouths the words:

' ί ʆσѵε Ꮍσȗ '

Scowling, you stuck your tongue out, since you couldn't move your arms, or anything else that you could think of.

Suddenly, the servant took a sharp turn into an even bigger room than the one you slept in.

Entering, you hear female voices chattering.

"I wonder if she's pretty,"

"Have you seen her yet?"

"No, but even if she isn't pretty, we have to make her for the wedding,"

"Gosh, I just want to quit my job despite the high pay, Master Hoseok is-"

Their voices shut up as the servant coughs to get their attention.

"Take care of her," He simply says.

He sets you on the floor, and you instantly try to go for the door, but he's already way ahead of you, and blocks you.

His glaring eyes and tough body build already scares you enough, so you decide to take a step back, earning a slight smirk from him.

Shutting the door loudly, the man leaves, you now alone with the females.

You slowly turn around to get a clear look at them.

Easily, you could tell: there's three females, obviously maids based on their outfits, and they seemed...

Hmmm...

Friendly? No, sassy? Ugh!

None of you speak for a while, until a short maid with chestnut hair tied in a ponytail sneezes.