Chapter 42

Recap //

Pissed off, I pull my hand away from his grasp, leaping off the bed quickly.

"You can't just keep me here because you are oh so obsessed with me, you crazy psycho stalker murderer. If I had the chance to go back and leave you, I would,"

Hoseok looks at me softly, before a frown marks his face.

"You still don't get it, do you? Even after telling you my cherished memories of you. Even after I tried to explain how I came to be. Fine, so be it. But I'll make this clear, Sunshine,"

"If hurting you in any way possible is all that it takes to keep you here with me, then maybe that's what I really want."

。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜☆・゜・。

Your POV //

Upon slamming the door rather violently, the first thing that comes to my mind is to sleep, so I walk towards the bed.

I fall onto the firm mattress, reaching out for a pillow before hugging it.

I sigh, my lips turning downwards thinking of what he said.

I shut my eyes to relax, calming down.

A FEW MINUTES AGO //

"Hurting me is what you want? What kind of bullshit is that?"

"..."

"Hoseok, even though I might never be able to leave you, I will definitely never love you,"

"Don't say that, Y/n,"

"I am saying that. Who would love someone like you? Tell me,"

"Stop before you make me-"

"Oh, come on, it's not like I'm new to any of this! I should 'stop' before I piss you off, stop before you abuse me again,"

"I'm telling you to stop, Y/n,"

"For God's sake! When do you think I will ever listen to you-"

I blink twice before I realize Hoseok lunging for me, his hands snaking dangerously around my neck, pulling me onto the bed.

I lay sideways, my neck already starting to ache and hurt.

Moving my arms and whatnot in this situation would probably be not the best idea, trying to steady my breathing is already being difficult.

Breathing jaggedly, I stare at the numerous pillows in front of me.

Hoseok leans down, jerking my chin the other way to make me face him.

"It's nice to see you like this, harmless and weak, knowing you can't do a single fucking thing," he lowly chuckles.

I could only glare at him, disgusted.

"You know, Sunshine, all you do is bark, not bite. That's pretty cute, but you should stop when I tell you to,"