Chapter 12

"How does a cow laugh?"

   You silently wait for, hopefully, someone that can actually answer Jin's dad jokes.

   He's been telling so much of his jokes during the whole dinner, you felt like your ears had gone deaf.

   The worst part was, you laughed to every single one of them, when no one else was, which made it embarrassing.

   "Moo-ha-ha-ha-ha"

   Upon hearing his silly joke and contagious laugh again, you laughed.

Your laugh filled the whole room. Eventually, you forced yourself to stop because of the embarrassment.

"Y/n, you don't have to force yourself to laugh at Jin's jokes," Yoongi blankly says.

You could hear some of them slightly giggle.

"Ya! Y/n doesn't force herself to laugh at my jokes-"

"May I have your attention?" A butler interrupts Jin.

All of you turn to him, curious.

"Due to the weather, I'm afraid going home is unavailable," He announces.

"What?" You ask.

The others seem confused as well, and you get up from your seat.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asks.

"I have to go home, Sir, would I be able to make it if I leave now?" You worriedly question, ignoring Jungkook.

He shakes his head, "I am deeply sorry, but it is out of the question,"

You sigh, and sit back down.

Eventually, dinner is finished, and all of you head back upstairs.

"Hoseok," You tap him on the shoulder.

He turns to you, "Yes?"

Looking at the group of boys playing a board game, you drag him out of the room.

"I can't stay, I have nothing prepared for the night," You say.

He lightly chuckles.

"My servants are preparing a room for you right now, and are providing sets of clothes and whatever you might need," Hoseok answers.

"But still-"

"Just stay for one night, it won't harm you, the others were planning to sleep over from the start anyway,"

You momentarily ponder.

"Fine, it's not like I have a choice or whatever,"

Both of you go back in, and join the game.

"Hyung, where will she sleep?" Jimin asks pointing to you.

"Ah, she'll be sleeping in another room than us-"

"Can we sleep together? It'll be more fun! Playing games aaaallll night!" Taehyung interrupts Hoseok.

"I'd like to sleep separately, thank you," You said.

Taehyung sadly nods and turns away.

For a while, all of you just played games for endless hours and talked a bunch.

"Arghh, I'm sleepy, Hyung," Taehyung yawns. He suddenly lays on Namjoon's back.

You start to realize you were getting tired too.