Chapter 34

Recap //

"Don't even bother to ask me that question again, Sunshine. I believe you partly know the reason. Heh, I know you know it,"
A glint shimmers in Hoseok's eyes as the light hovers down on him, him turning on a light switch suddenly.
Arms out wide, he gestures to the whole room, an insanely psychotic smile appearing on his face.
Your eyes enlarge, as your body trembles at the sight.
"ṯʂʂ āレレ ḃ∑cāUʂ∑ ơḟ ơU,"

///:

Your POV //

Well... nothing could describe what was there.

At least, you didn't want to acknowledge what laid before you.

You gag as you take in the realization that you hadn't noticed all this time, like Hoseok purposely hid them to show you.

Why?

You knew that he had killed them already, and, yes, you didn't want to accept it, but you did, and wanted to move on.

But he just had to...

Hoseok just had to shove it in your face.

"Y/n, sweety, recognize them?" Hoseok speaks up.

No... I don't-

that's what you wanted to say, though.

Seconds passed, then minutes, yet you still couldn't process it.

Your mind wouldn't let it.

But you knew it deep down, anyway.

They're dead,

Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook.

Killed by him.

The room was too dark to see anything much before, but, now, you could, yet you didn't want to.

You attempted to get up in haste, you forgetting that you're strapped in a chair.

Getting pulled back, you try again, and try, and try,

and try.

"Want to take a closer look?"

Hoseok strolls over to you and already starts unstrapping you, him eyeing you deviously.

He's got nothing to worry about anymore, anyways.

He's thinks he's got you in his control already.

As soon as the last strap is undone, you eagerly hoist yourself up from the chair, only to fall on your knees.

He chuckles at your cuteness, and watches as you get up desperately, limping to the nearest,

Namjoon.

You collapse on your knees, cupping his face.