Chapter 38

Recap //

"Alright, new plans, Sunshine," Hoseok moves away from your shoulder, and stands in front of you.

"Wedding will be another day, I can wait, I suppose. But, for today,"

A smirk makes its way onto Hoseok's face,

"I just want to spend some alone time with you,"

"Like you can't any other day," You sarcastically say.

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺,"

" 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦,"

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦."

。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜☆・゜・。

Your POV //

You give a dumbfounded look at Hoseok, shocked by his words. Though, remembering who he really is, you become enraged.

"You dare say that when you killed our friends?!"

At your sudden yell, Hoseok flinches and backs away.

"You dare say that while you keep me here, trapped?!"

You move towards him, trembling with fury.

"You dare say that when you know THAT I WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER LOVE YOU?!"

"WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING GET IT, HOSEOK? I HATE YOU!"

Feeling the pleasure of letting out your anger, you keep on going.

"You're messed up in the head, you kill innocent people for fun, and you still can't see why I don't love you? Forcing me won't do the trick, you fucker. I'd kill you if I had the chance," You grit your teeth.

You knew Hoseok would do something about your out-lash on him, but you just couldn't keep all your emotions bottled up inside you.

Standing before Hoseok, he silently stares at you.

You purse your lips.

Why doesn't he look... pissed, or something like that?

"Oh, Y/n, I knew you still had that feisty side of you," He grins.

You had no reply.

Exhaling, Hoseok loosens up, untying his tie and lightly tossing it away on the floor (he had a suit like the other guys in the last ch).

"Do you think I care about that, Y/n?"

"What?"

Letting out a low chuckle, Hoseok's eyes piece through you, having a dark glint in it.

"Do-you-think-I-care?"

Gulping, you answer in a quiet voice, suddenly afraid of Hoseok's dark 'aura.'

"You're supposed to care like a normal human being-"

"Well, I'm not normal,"

Hoseok's hand grips your towel, pulling it away god-speed.

"You-!"

Your hands immediately try to cover your lower part instead of your breasts, being the obvious better choice.

Too focused on covering yourself, Hoseok sneakily wraps his arms around your waist and heaves you up.

"Wow, never realized how heavy you were, Sunshine," Hoseok laughs.

"Put me down!"

"I don't think I want to,"

Smacking your ass, Hoseok smirks hearing your gasp.

You hastily claw at his back, and also try to punch him in an effort to escape.

"Aww, what a cute girl my Y/n is,"

Turning around, Hoseok walks up to the bathroom door, opening it, and making his way to the bed.

"Stop!"

As soon as he drops you on the bedsheets quite harshly, you make a move to run, but Hoseok grabs your shoulders and pins you to the bed.

Squirming, you take 100% of your strength doing your best to get away.

"You've really been a bad girl today. Although I thought I taught you to behave, you clearly didn't," Hoseok says.

He effortlessly still pins you to the bed, being dangerously close.

"Fuck off, Hoseok. FUCK OFF!" You spit in his face.

Unfazed, Hoseok glares at you.

"Huh, I'm not suddenly in the mood to fuck you,"

"Well that's fucking good!"

"Then would you like to try drowning? Starving? Bitten by a nest of snakes? Stabbed everywhere on your body?"

"The hell no-!"

"Because I sure would like for you to try!"

Hoseok's hands quickly releases from pinning you, and instead engulfs your throat, harshly starting to choke you.

Whimpering, your hands grab Hoseok's arms, attempting to pull them away.

Surprised by his sudden change in mood, you helplessly look at Hoseok, him seeming to be satisfied.

"What's that? You want me to stop? Then learn how to love me!" Hoseok's grip deepens, and you feel dizzy.

Your body weakens at the loss of oxygen, and your eyes roll to the back of your head.

All you heard was Hoseok's demanding voice and the unbearable pain before seeing pure darkness.

You passed out.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/n: Ehehe, it's been a while, hasn't it?

I'll most likely update more since it's almost summer vacation for me. Yay 😁

Again, this story is f-i-c-t-i-o-n-a-l, so of course Hobi isn't like this in real life. I don't get why people get offended, I gave a warning 🙄 ITS AN FF my goshhh -

Until next updateee 💖