Chapter 19

...

   "And with that, I'd like to give you, students, and staff, some time off school, based on this disturbing event, in hopes and rememberance of Rae," He concluded.

   The hour-long assembly had finally ended.

   Though most of the students had cried hearing of Rae's sudden death, she being so popular, you found yourself caught in a daze.

   You never would've guessed something so bizarre would happen in your boring life.

   Teachers called upon their classrooms to go get their stuff, while your class and others waited.

   "Hey, you alright, Y/n?" Hoseok asks, nudging your arm ever so gently.

   "Hm? Yeah, Hobi, thanks for asking," You say monotonously. (again, b-o-r-i-n-g, everyone, in a boring tone)

   Since your school was quite full of students, you waited for a long time.

   Yawning, you stretch your arms.

   "Didn't get much sleep?" He chuckles.

   "I did," You reply, your head slightly tilting down to your shoulders, back on the wall of the bleachers.

>>  h&s#%|=
I kN0W yOu W@tCh3D kDrAmA a|| nīgHT
<<

   "Hoseok?"

   "Yes?"

   "Wanna have ramen after school?"

   "Sure,"

   "Bring your buddies along as well,"

   "Why?"

   "Because they're my friends too, not just you, Hobi," You say, smiling cheekily.

   Your class had finally been called, and as you stood up from the bleachers, you saw the class that Jungkook was in walk out as well with the others of the group.

   "Oh! Let's catch up to them!" You grab Hoseok's hand and drag him down the bleachers.

   For some reason, you wanted to stop being shy around them,

   You realized that they were your friends now, Yilin being so mean to not show up at school to accompany you.

   No, she wasn't really mean, the fact that the reason why Yilin is sick is mean.

...

   Moving on,

   You stumble a bit down the bleachers, luckily, Hoseok being behind you, quickly holds your back/hips in place before you fall backwards.

   "T-Thanks," You embarrassingly say with a voice crack, but still lead him.

   Yes, you did see a few glares from couple of girls, however, you ignored them.

   I will ignore them from now on, be strong Y/n, Rae isn't here to bother you anymore...

   Wait, no not like that, I meant- Rae's good and all, not saying she is good dead- Aish!