Chapter 29

Recap //

"You're too perfect to resist, you know that, Sunshine?"
He sighs,
"Too bad I'll have to hurt that pretty body of yours for a little while since you were a bad girl,"
"But,"
"Don't worry,"
He licks his lips,
"ı'll ɯɐʞǝ ʇɥǝ dɐıu ƃo ɐʍɐʎ ɐɟʇǝɹʍɐɹps."

///:

a/n: srry it's been a while, but... it's worth the wait, right? Hehe, ok I'll stop k enjoy~

Your POV //

"N-No get away from me you creep!" You hiss, your glossy eyes glaring at him.

Hoseok tsks,

"Aww, my little Sunshine's feisty, I like that quite a bit-"

"Stop calling me that bullsh*t nickname, you fuxker and let me go!" You bursted, enough of Hoseok.

The mood, the tension, it felt so insufferable.

Here you were, pinned against by Hoseok, with literally no chances of escaping, yet, you were still frantically thinking of ideas.

And you didn't know what Hoseok was going to do next, he was unreadable,

it made you really uneasy.

With each second, his grip on your wrists seemed to tighten, and you would internally curse.

Why won't he say anything...?

His eyes just bore into yours,

him not uttering a single word after your rant.

After what seemed like forever, you just awkwardly being pinned by him, Hoseok suddenly leans his face towards yours.

Surprised, you try to get away, and back up as far as you can, but obviously, that's not possible.

Hoseok stops leaning in only a few inches away from your face, you feeling his warm breath onto your skin.

You try not to get fazed by his sudden action, and hold in your breath.

Hoseok smirks,

"You're so brutally honest, Y/n,"

"It hurts, you know, what you said to me,"

"But when you're angry, oh, I don't know..."

"It turns me on,"

And it a mere moment, you're taken off of your feet, and hoisted in the air.

Like a sack, you're thrown over Hoseok's shoulder, him holding you tightly, a hand brushing slightly over your butt.

"What-"

Before you can even say what the fuck fully, Hoseok moves swiftly towards the door.