Chapter 8

Hearing birds chirp, you awoke suddenly.

"Dang 'nabbit, you nasty birds," You muttered. Frustrated and tired, you turned to your phone on the bedside table.

Grabbing it, you tapped the home button.

7:58 am

"HOLY SHIT!" You cursed aloud, "I'm going to be late!"

What happened to my alarm?

You jumped off your bed, and hurriedly grabbed a standard uniform from your small closet.

   Rushing into the bathroom, your hands panicked as you shakily swept the toothbrush from its container.

   This whole morning was a mess.

   Thank god the birds woke you up before you were truly late.

>TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NAMJOON's DIMPLES<

   Taking big breaths of air, you stopped outside the classroom door.

   "I made it," You gasped. The bell suddenly rang, making you sigh.

   "A second later and I'd be dead,"

   You walked in the classroom, gaining some of the students' attention. You ignored them as you quietly made your way to your seat.

   A moment after, Hoseok rushed in the classroom, panting full of sweat, which gained all the students' attention.

   "Phew," He huffed. As he made his way next to you, you scanned Hoseok for a moment.

   He wore a white shirt and tight jeans. Well, him being sweaty for unknown reasons, revealed his outline of his abs.

   You noticed and blushed. You quickly looked away to the windows. You also knew other girls were about dead right now, some even taking pictures.

   The teacher then entered the room with a monotonous look on his face (boring look).

   "Let's get this over with," He sighed.

   Halfway into the lesson, you began to doze off. You hadn't gotten much sleep, since you actually woke up at 3 am because you were hungry.

   Yeah, the beef curry was a fail, and you were tired afterwards, and therefore didn't eat anything for dinner.

   You had not realized Hoseok had been tapping your shoulder with his pencil for a few times already.

   Your eyes widened as you felt a sting on your right shoulder. Immediately turning your head to him, he gave an apologetic look.

   "I just wanted to get your attention, sorry,"

   Nodding, you looked back to the teacher.

   "Hey, Y/n," He whispered.

   You looked at him for a moment, but then decided to turn back to the teacher.

   You figured you would play with him a little.

   After a few more times of trying to get your attention, Hoseok gave up and looked at the teacher with dull eyes.