Chapter 9

After a few more classes, it was finally the end of the school day.

   You still hadn't forgot about what Hoseok said, so you waited outside for him.

   "Where is he?" You said to yourself. One more minute and you would have left, it was too cold to wait this long.

   You stomped your feet while clenching your teeth in endurance of the cold.

   You felt something cold touch your nose, and you ignored it. But then, you felt several more.

   Looking up, you saw slow-falling white dots falling from above.

   Snow!

   You don't know why, but you were fascinated by snow, and every time it snows, it brings you joy.

   You stuck your tongue out, making a snowflake fall on it.

   Coldness met your tongue, and you smiled bitterly.

   You smiled and stuck out your tongue for more, ignoring all the other kids who looked weirdly at you while leaving the school.

   But someone interrupted your fun.

   "Y/n, was it?" A sassy voice said.

   Startled, you turned to whoever was calling for you.

   It was Rae.

   "Hm?" You nervously asked. She smirked.

   "Come with me," She gestured with her hand for you to come forward.

   "Oh no thanks, I'm actually waiting for someone," You denied cautiously.

   What was she up to?

   Several students who passed the two of you smiled snickered behind your backs, and you wonder why.

   "Waiting? Waiting for who? I thought your only friend was Yilin, loser," Rae snapped.

   To be honest, you weren't fond of bullying, and have never been involved.

   Guess you are now.

   "No! It isn't Hoseok, is it?" She asked.

   "Uh-" Before you could say anything, a voice called for you.

   "Y/n!"

   Both of you turned around to see Hoseok smiling.

   Rae was pissed.

   "You are coming with me," Rae hissed, and grabbed your wrist.

   "H- Hey!" You faltered.

   She dragged you through the snow covered street, and you finally freed yourself from her hold.

   "What is wrong with you?!" You shrieked. Some students who were walking home saw the escalating fight, and decided to stay.

   Pretty much, a lot had their phones out.

   "Fight! Fight!" The crowds cheered.

   You were slightly embarrassed.

   Rae darkly smiled and looked at you.

   "You bitch! You have no right to be with Hoseok- Oppa!" She yelled.

   You were confused, but then realized, she was one of BTS' crazy fan girls.

   You rolled your eyes.