Manstead- Season 3, Episode 9 Promo Reaction...

OMG😱! When I say the promo I completely freaked out! And part of my freak out was probably because in the past I wrote many Chicago Med fanfictions about a disease spreading in the ED. I am going to include one of them in this reaction so hopefully you enjoy.

Anyway here is the promo in case you missed it, or you just feel like refreshing your memory.

I'm really worried about Will. So excuse me why I try and find a possible causes for this, and cures so I can make sure he will be alright!

(Ok, I apologize in advance for how long this is. I just finished editing for like the tenth time, and the total word count is 4,384 words!!)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Natalie POV:

I wake up and roll over on my side in order to read the clock. It reads 5:45, I jump out of bed and get ready as fast as I can. I jump in my car 5 minutes later and start driving to work. And then halfway there, I hit traffic.

"Great!" I scream "Now I'm going to be late!"

When I arrive at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center (10 minutes late) I run in and almost immediately want to run out. I forgot it's January, flu season. I run into the doctors lounge and put my bags away.

"Morning Nat!" Maggie says when I come out.

"Morning, who's my first patient?" I ask in response. She directs me to treatment 4 and hands me the i pad full of the information. When I enter Treatment 4 I see a young girl lying on the streture.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Manning and what seems to be the matter?" I ask.

"She has the flu but her temperature was at 104 this morning, I didn't know what to do." Her mother says.

"Ok, let me take a quick look." I respond as I start examining her. Achoo! The girl sneezes all over me.

"Im so sorry!" She quickly says. I assure her that it is okay and walk out.

"Nat! Are you okay?" Will says as I'm walking out.

"Yeah, the little girl in there just sneezed all over me. It's no big deal." I respond.

Suddenly I get paged for a code blue in treatment 2. We start pushing epi and start compressions. We charge to 200, still no luck. Then the patient starts breathing again and sneezes all over Will and me. I run out and go into the bathroom. I clean myself up and go back out.

"Nat? You okay?" Will asks.

"Yeah, you?" I respond he tells me he is and we go treat other patients.

"Incoming!" Maggie shouts.

Will and I run over as the paramedic updates us. "12 year old female, heart failure in the field, stats are low." We transfer her and start hooking her up to machines. Achoo! Will starts to sneeze.

"You sure your okay?" I ask as I hook up an IV.

"Yeah (cough cough) it was just a...a...a (Achoo!) sneeze." He says than starts coughing and sneezing.

"Will, I've got him go sit down. You don't look to good." I say.

He nods and leaves the room. When he leaves I go back to focusing on the patient.