Shawson- request

I forgot who requested this sorry haha
In this Shay is still alive, and Gabby never went to Puerto Rico. And Pouch is still here, we miss you Pouch

Shay POV

I wake up to my phone ringing. Who is calling me this early in the morning? I glance at the screen and I immediately know something is wrong.

"Gabby? Sweetie, what's wrong?" I ask while walking into the bathroom so I don't wake any of the guys up.

Gabby had stayed home today because she was in no shape to work. She just found out Casey was cheating on her with the news reporter, and that he may have a thing with the paramedic in training Sylvie Brett. I wanted to stay home with her but Boden wouldn't let me.

"Shay, I need help, it's an emergency. Please come." I hear through sobs.

"I'm coming, I'll be there soon. Just take a deep breath, okay?" I say as I run towards Boden's office.

I hang up just as I run into his office. As soon as I manage to tell him what's going on he allows me to go check on her, obviously knowing what Casey did to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shay... it... it was positive..." Gabby sobs while lying on the bathroom floor.

"Gabs, take a deep breath, what was positive?" I ask while checking her over for obvious injuries.

In response she simply shakily points to the bathroom counter. I slowly stand up and almost fall back down in shock when I see the pregnancy test lying on the counter.

"Gabby, we can get through this I promise. I just need you to answer a few questions. Okay?"

She slowly nods her head as I wrap my arm around her. She continues to shake and sob no mater how many times I try and calm her down.

"Gabs, does Casey know?"

She immediately snaps her head up and shakes it vigorously.

"Okay, okay, do you plan on telling him?" I ask calmly.

Again she vigorously shakes her head before lying down in my lap. I run my fingers through her hair knowing that when she gets really upset it usually helps calm her.

"Gabby, I know you don't want to but what are you going to tell him when you start to show? And when you have to go on maternity leave?"

"I can't Shay!" She says before sobbing even louder.

"Then how about I do? You know I won't fall for his fake kindness, or fake concern. That way we don't have to worry about it?"

She slowly nods her head before curling into my chest even more. I further engulf her into a hug in attempts to calm her down even further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby, please be careful, okay? You heard the doctors, you technically shouldn't be working anymore..." I say.

Gabby and I had gotten together officially about two months after we found out that she was pregnant. I've been to every single ultrasound and we have the nursery all set up just in case the baby decides to come early.

"I'm fine, I'm fine don't worry about it. I'm only 8 months pregnant, I'm not gonna give birth today." She says while rolling her eyes.

"Gabs, you never know. We're paramedics, we see premature births almost every day!" I argue as we start walking into 51.

"Shay calm down I'll be fine!" She sing-songs as she greets Pouch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~