Dawsey Family- Request

Requested by RenRae1026

Gabby POV:

I wake up to the sound of crying. I moan before slowly getting out of bed. I walk into my oldest child's room, Andy. I notice him sound asleep so I walk into my Leslie's room which happens to be right across the hall. When I get there I notice Leslie sitting up in bed tears all over her face and vomit all over her crib.

"Aww baby come here. Mommy's got you." I say as I pick her up.

She cuddles into me as I attempt to calm her down. I gently lie my hand on her forehead only to feel unnatural heat radiating back. Great.

I quickly walk back into my room and throw a pillow at Matt's head. He mumbles something incoherent before glaring at me.

"Get up lazy pants, Leslie is sick."

"Darn it. How bad? Is Andy okay? Can I still bring him to his championship hockey game?"

"Yes Matt, Andy's fine, he can still go. However you're daughter just threw up and is running a fever. Can you hold her while I go find a thermometer?"

"Of course. Come here baby girl." He says as I hand him Leslie.

I quickly run into the bathroom and scramble through the drawers until I find the thermometer. I hurry back in and gently place it in her ear. When it beeps I take it out and grimace at the number.

"Gabs? What's the number?"

"102."

"Here I'll run out and grab some fever reducer. Do you need anything else?" He asks as he hands me Leslie once again.

"No, it's okay. Just try and make it back soon, Andy should be up any minute." I say glancing at the clock knowing Andy always woke up at the crack of dawn on game days.

"I will, I promise." He says before giving me a quick kiss and running out.

Right after I hear the door slam I hear the sound of little feet running towards my room.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! It's game day! It's game day!" Andy shouts excitedly as he runs around me.

"I know sweetie but can you please try and be quiet? Your sister isn't feeling good." I whisper.

"Oh okay. I'm going to go play Wii hockey with daddy! DADDY!!!!" He shouts as he runs from the room.

"Honey, daddy went to grab Leslie some medicine he'll be back soon. Can you play with your action figures in your room until he gets back?" I whisper.

"Fine." He grumbles crossing his arms.

He marches out of my room and into his. I let out a sigh of relief and sit on the side of my bed. Then I hear him start to scream.

"You cannot enter the fortress of doom! No one has ever beaten me before! Muwahahaha! Now you better die!!!"

Then he lets out a high pitch scream which just wakes up Leslie and causes her to scream as well. I try and calm Leslie down but nothing works. I quickly walk into Andy's room and notice him running around full speed, knocking things over in the process.

"Andy! Sweetie you need to be quiet. You woke up your sister." I say once I got him to stop running.

"Sorry mommy. Superman just managed to sneak into the Lex Luthor's fortress of doom!!" He says excitedly.

"As great as that is your sister needs her sleep, so does your mother." I say getting slightly impatient.

"Oh okay. Can I play Wii instead?"