The high leash

Leslie Shay looked at the high leash in her hands and felt suicidal.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her happiness surroundings. She had always loved hell Trampoline Park with its tender, teeny-tiny trampolines. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel suicidal.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Pouch . Pouch was a sleepy a couch with fat toes and round tails.

Leslie gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a gorgeous, lazy, strawberry milk drinker with tall toes and skinny tails. Her friends saw her as a gleaming, glamorous gay angel. Once, she had even helped a zealous lil man cross the road.

But not even a gorgeous person who had once helped a zealous lil man cross the road, was prepared for what Pouch had in store today.

The lightning teased like jumping dogs, making Leslie high.

As Leslie stepped outside and Pouch came closer, she could see the cautious smile on his face.

"I am here because I want affection," Pouch bellowed, in a strong tone. He slammed his fist against Leslie's chest, with the force of 7859 children. "I frigging love you, Leslie Shay."

Leslie looked back, even more high and still fingering the high leash. "Pouch, I love you pouch," she replied.

They looked at each other with dog feelings, like two powerful, petite pigs dying at a very just peachy party, which had heavy metal music playing in the background and two loving uncles eating to the beat.

Leslie studied Pouch's fat toes and round tails. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you affection," she explained, in pitying tones.

Pouch looked gay, his body raw like a tan, tender trampoline.

Leslie could actually hear Pouch's body shatter into 1560 pieces. Then the sleepy a couch hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of strawberry milk would calm Leslie's nerves tonight.

THE END

******generated by a story generator I did not write this*****