Reaction to premieres

If you haven't seen the premieres that aired 9/25/19 then read no further:

PD: okay this will be quick. I'm honestly bored with Pd. I mean I was slightly intrigued by this episode cause I was so convinced that Voight did it! But I mean I'm glad he didn't do it. Idk I am really worried about Antonio though. When Ruzek first checked his house was I the only one to notice that the door to his bathroom was closed and Ruzek never bothered to check? Like I was so convinced that Antonio was in there and that he had possibly killed himself... okay I know it's dark but bear with me okay if you think this is dark then you obviously didn't watch med.

Fire: thought I'd go to med first right? Nope I have a lot to say about med, and I touched on it a bit in my story Trouble In Paradise. But anyway I. Cannot. Believe. They. Did. That. Like I follow practically every actor in one Chicago on Instagram not one hinted at this at all. RIP OTIS!!!!! Like I was sobbing and I haven't cried that much since Shay...
Anyway I don't know if I'm really going to go into much detail just yet because I'm still recovering. Otis was one of my favorites. And I just... it's going to take some times to adjust...

Med: okay so let's first tackle the whole Ava and Connor thing. Holy smokes that was not what I was expecting. I knew that Ava killed Connor's dad but like she was totally going crazy and then she freakin killed herself. Like that came out of nowhere. And honestly if I were Connor I'd leave to. I hate to see him go but the time was right. I just kinda wish he would've asked a paramedic to let him ride out on a gurney since he rode in on one 😂 anyway... this is about a request I had. I had gotten a request a while back to do a SarahxAva one shot. And I was kind of excited to write it but after this.. I don't know if I feel comfortable doing it. I just don't think I'm ready to go back through Ava's time you know? Like maybe I'll do it in the future but for now it's all still a lot and it's still fresh.
Anyway next is Maggie. I touched on this in Trouble In Paradise but I just cannot express how scared and sad I am. I mean breast cancer would of been bad enough but the fact that it's spread. It rlly scares me. And she's not going to tell anyone? What about when she loses her hair? She can't hide it forever and she's going to need a support system.
Natalie and Will and all that. Ummmmmm okay so right of the bat I don't remember the idiot guys name I think it's Philip idk I hate him. But he's a psychopath. He's manipulating Nat in her delicate state to get what he wants. And he threatened Will? Why is that necessary? And I just cannot express how much I love the new doctor. He is a manstead shipper you guys!
Also I'm so happy that both Nat and will are going to be okay! I was sooo worried especially with Nat on the ventilator!!!

Anyway I've got to go it's like 10 o'clock and I still have homework to do. I'm not sure I'll have an update this week I'm sorry however if you could, one last time, let me know if you're still waiting on your request to be written? I only have one more written down but it doesn't seem right!!