Thank you

Again, another author's note i promise I'll try and stop after this one, or just create a whole book for my rants...

Anyway... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K READS!! It feels like just last week I was thanking you for 3K reads, this is insane. I never would of thought this would hit 4K reads, ever! It means so much to me, and I cannot even describe what this feels like!

I've been going through a rough time in my life and this wonderful Wattpad community has truly helped me through it. I'm thankful for each and every one of you, and I always will be. When I joined Wattpad I thought I'd write one book, and I just hoped that one person would read it. Even that story is at 2k views and has exceeded my expectations.

When I started this one shots book I just wanted to write short little stories for different couples when they popped into my mind. But it's grown from that. Now with each episode I come up with a one shot, not necessarily based on a couple, and I've even written OC's and I never thought I'd do that. And now I have multiple requests in a row, each one as good as the first.

You guys are truly the best for reading this, and putting up with my rants at the end of each one shot. Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting.

I want to do something to thank you guys. Either a new book (you guys could pick), a Q&A with me, or something you guys come up with! Let me know which one you'd like, and I'll let you know which one I decide to do!

Thank you so much, you guys are the best.