4

scarlett:

after grayson dropped me off at home-actually, that house isn't home to me. correction, after grayson dropped me off where i lived, i ran up to my room.

it was 7:34pm, we sat inside panera and talked for a bit, then just drove around and did whatever. i had a lot of fun with grayson, i can definitely see us becoming good friends.

"scarlett!" my brother, aiden called me.

i rolled my eyes at his annoying ass voice, "what do you want?"

"im going out for a while, ill be back later!"

i didn't respond to what he said, 'ill be back later' my ass.

aiden and i lived alone, our parents died in a car accident 3 years ago. aiden was 21 at the time and was going to graduate from stanford soon, but dropped everything to take care of me. if you knew him now though, you would think he was a highschool dropout. he does nothing but bad shit anymore, and has gotten me hooked on it. the only way he and i earn money to keep our house, is through selling weed and other drugs. he says he's going out and will be back, but he usually leaves for days at a time. one time he left me alone for 5 days, and i almost had to call the police before he showed back up.

i rolled my eyes at aidens stupidity, and decided to go on my phone.

i was messing around on my social media for a bit, when i got a text from grayson

grayson
wanna facetime

my heart fluttered, i really don't know why though. i didn't answer his text, but facetimed him instead.

his face illuminated onto my screen, and i instantly smiled.

"hey scarlett." he said into the phone.

i propped my phone up on a pillow, "hey grayson, whats up?"

"homework, it sucks." he pouted, making me laugh.

"i agree, what homework do you have?"

"pre cal, euro, and forensics. what about you?"

"pre cal and foresnics."

"want to do it together on facetime?"

"yeah, would you actually want to come over to do it? my brother just left so i have the house to myself."

"where are your parents?"

great, why would i even say i have the house to myself? obviously he would ask where my parents are.

"uh, out of town." i said, making up a stupid lie.

"yeah i'll go over, give me 10 minutes."

"okay, see you soon grayson."

"see ya."

i then ended the facetime call and waited for grayson to come over.

*
well now we know something about scarlett, this book is having kind of a slow start but it'll get better