14

scarlett:

"absolutely not!" i scolded kathryn.

"why? gilinskys cute." she laughed. "also, i offered to pay for your lunch for the rest of the year! you know how much money you'll have?"

well, now that im gonna live on my own, i kinda need to save some money.

"is there anything else i could do?" i asked.

"no, it probably won't even be that hard."

"i don't know."

"what if i pay for your lunch for the rest of the year, and ill throw in an extra $50 after you do it." she offered.

kathryn comes from a family of money, so she likes to throw some around whenever she can. it definitely comes in handy sometimes, like right now.

"why do you want me to fuck gilinsky so bad?" i  laughed at her.

"because, i don't know actually."

"so you'll give me $50 and pay for my lunch for the rest of the year if i do it?"

"yes."

"then deal."

"really?"

"yeah, why not?"

accepting this dare was the worst decision ive ever made in my life.

kathryn flashed me an evil smile, making me wish i declined her dare.

i gave her a sarcastic smile back, and then we went off to class.
--

"hey scarlett." grayson greeted me.

i was currently sitting with everyone at lunch, and grayson and ethan came up to me.

"hey grayson, what's up?" i asked.

"nothing really, ethan and i wanted to know if you wanted to come with us to taco bell." he offered.

"i'm down, can kathryn join?" i asked, pointing at kathryn right next to me.

"yeah of course."

i nudged kathryn and asked her if she wanted to go to taco bell, she obviously agreed, anything is better than cafeteria food.

"okay cool, lets go." ethan said.

we all got up and followed grayson to his car, grayson was driving and i took the passenger seat, while ethan and kathryn sat in the back.

"oh my gosh the funniest thing happened this morning!" kathryn randomly blurted in the car.

"what happened?" ethan asked.

"okay so i knew kathryn was upset and all, so i let her dare me to go up to johnson and say weird shit. so then i had to like get her back you know? so i dared her to-"

"okay kathryn that's enough." i cut her off.

i don't want grayson to know what she dared me to do, especially because i accepted the dare.

"what'd you dare her to do?" grayson asked kathryn.

i turned around and gave her a 'you better not say anything' look, and she nodded her head.

"i uh- dared her to go in the boys bathroom." she lied.

"oh, you suck at giving dares." ethan laughed.

no, she just sucks at lying.

"well i went in the bathroom, so now she has to pay for my lunch for the rest of the year."

"damn kathryn, you really got ripped off." grayson laughed.

"trust me, i didn't." she gave a smile, but no one knew the meaning behind it but me.

why did i say yes to this dare?

*
kinda a filler part at the end but it's okay