31

scarlett:

during the movie, grayson and i cuddled on his bed, while ethan was spread out next to us.

"i hate third wheeling." ethan huffed, earning a laugh from me.

"shut up and watch the movie." i said, reaching my arm out and hitting ethans shoulder.

he jokingly rolled his eyes and laughed, then turned his attention back to the movie.
--

"thank you for having me!" i said, giving mrs. dolan a hug.

grayson, ethan, and i finished our movie, and then went bowling. after that, we got something to eat, and then came back to their house to hang out for a little.

"no problem scarlett, you're welcome anytime." she hugged me back.

we released from the hug, and i grabbed aidens keys and the roses grayson bought me off the counter.

"i'm going to walk her out." grayson said, and followed me to the front door.

i opened the door, and made my way to aidens car. he followed me to the car, and then stopped me before i got in.

"thank you for coming over today." he said, and gave me a hug.

"thank you for the roses."

he pulled away from the hug and looked me in the eye, "if you ever need anything, im here for you, okay?"

"okay." i nodded.

he then leaned in, and placed a small kiss on my lips.

"hopefully we can do that more often." he laughed, making me laugh too.

"i think we will be."

he then backed away from aidens car, and let me get in. i shut the door and buckled up my seatbelt, then waved to him a final time before driving off.

as i was driving, i kept hearing my phone go off, more than usual.

hmm, weird.

i drove the rest of the way home and immediately ran up to my room, eager to see who was texting me.

once i saw my notifications, i felt my heart drop.

jack j is typing...
snapchat from jack j

gilinsky is typing...
snapchat from gilinsky

bestie💘🤤 is typing...
snapchat from bestie💘🤤

kathryn
what. the. fuck. scarlett
kathryn
check snapchat
kathryn
or just look at text
kathryn
answer me when u get this

jack gilinsky
check snapchat sweets ;)

i opened kathryns texts first, replying with a 'whats wrong?' before checking snapchat.

kathryns snapchat told me to check her texts, so i felt a little relieved that it wasn't something weird.

i then went into my chat with johnson, reading it gave me an uneasy feeling.

'yooo you and gilinsky fucked?'
'yall took pictures of that shit too😂'

what pictures?

i then went into mine and gilinskys chat, and i almost had a panic attack right there.

there were 3 pictures, all of me and him.

in the first one, i was sleeping. my blanket was pulled up to cover up my bottom half, but i was obviously completely naked. my whole tits were out, and i had hickeys all around my chest, neck, and down my stomach.

in the second one, i was still knocked out. it was a picture of gilinskys hand grabbing my tits.

the last picture, was probably the worst. i was still sleeping, and my whole body was showing, completely naked. jack had his hand wrapped around my throat, and you could see all my hickeys.

"no, no, no. this can't be happening."  i said to myself.

i immediately snapchatted gilinsky back, telling him to delete the fucking pictures.

"don't cry, please don't cry." i told myself, but miserably failed.

i curled up in a ball on my bed, and started crying.

i heard a ding on my phone, and saw another snapchat from gilinsky.

"please say he deleted the pictures." i said, opening it.

'from now on, you have to do shit for me. if not, these pictures go to your little lover grayson ;)'

i chucked my phone across the room, not giving a shit if broke.

"why does shit have to happen to me?" i cried, grabbing pillows off my bed and throwing them.

haven't i suffered enough?

*
sorry yall will hate me for the ending of this chapter