13

scarlett:

i've missed a whole week of school, and now it's time for me to go back. it's monday, and i couldn't be more sad about it.

i put on leggings and a tshirt, slipping on my all white nmd's to match. i did no makeup today, and threw my hair in a ponytail.

i grabbed my charger, headphones, and phone before heading downstairs. after putting all my shit in my bag, i grabbed aiden's car keys and drove his car to school.

once i got into the building, kathryn and i made eye contact.

"hey." she smiled, walking up to me.

"hey." i gave her a weak smile back.

she didn't say anything back, just gave me a huge hug.

"what was that for?" i asked laughing.

"you're my bestfriend, and i love you."

"thank you kathryn."

she nodded her head and smiled at me.

"today's gonna be a good day, okay?" she said enthusiastically.

"maybe for you, not me." i responded.

"it'll be for you too, i'll make sure of it."

"how will you make sure of it?"

"because, im letting you dare me to do something."

"are you serious?" i playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"yes, yes i am." she laughed.

"okay, i dare you to go up to johnson, and tell him to snapchat you tonight for a good time." i said, an evil smirk on my face.

"no way!"

i didn't say anything, just waved around a $20 bill.

"it's yours if you do it."

she rolled her eyes and gave in, going up to gilinsky and johnson.

"gilinsky uh, can i talk to jack for a sec?" she asked him, pulling jack away from him.

she looked back at me, i was trying to hold in my laugh. i gave her a thumbs up and she rolled her eyes at me before turning back to johnson.

i was watching her to talk to him, it seemed like it was going pretty good. he was into it, and she was acting like she- OH MY GOD HE GRABBED HER ASS.

i watched as her eyes went wide, and she said bye to jack before running to me.

"i can't believe he grabbed your ass!" i squealed.

"i know ew!" she squealed back, grabbing the $20 from me.

"just fyi, that did not make me have a good day." i laughed, making her laugh too.

"well, let me dare you to do something."

"give me your worst."

"okay, bet."

i watched as she thought long and hard, til she came up with one.

"this one might take a while, but if you do it, i'll pay for your lunch everyday for the rest of the school year." she said.

"oh gosh, what is it?"

"i dare you to get gilinsky to fuck you."

*
ooooo do you think she'll do the dare🤔