7

scarlett:

"aiden you can't keep leaving like this!" i yelled at him.

he came home this morning, and i haven't gotten a chance to yell at him until now.

"you can't tell me what to do!" he shouted back at me.

"i can if it's ruining your life! where were you huh? selling drugs? drinking your life away?" i spat, im beyond pissed.

"don't talk to me like that!"

"i will and i am, how do you feel about that?"

he shoved me to the side and walked into the kicthen, grabbing a beer out of the fridge and starting to down it.

i ripped it out of his hands and tears brimmed my eyes, what the hell has happened to him?

"aiden stop! ever since mom and dad died, you've been a mess!"

he gave me the dirtiest, most sorrow and cold look ive ever received in my life.

"i'm a mess because of you!" he raised his voice from yelling, full on screaming at me.

"you think i fucking wanted to stay back and take care of you! i was at stanford for crying out loud! i have nothing in my life anymore, nothing! i could be a therapist right now but no, im here in fucking new jersey taking care of a weak, sorry excuse of a person! im selling drugs to afford this house and stupid shit for you! do you think i want to be doing this? i fucking hate my life!" he snatched the beer out of my hand and chugged the rest of it.

"im holding up way better than you are! fuck you aiden, you're disgusting!"

"no, you are!" he threw the empty beer bottle at me. it hit the ground next to me and broke, glass scattering everywhere.

i was full on crying now, i ran out of the kitchen and up to my room.

"i wish it was you in that car crash! i wish it was you that died!" aiden yelled a final time before i slammed the door to my room, locking it.

well aiden, you got your wish.

i threw myself onto my bed and buried head in my pillows, bawling my eyes out.

"fuck you!" i yelled to no one.

"i hate you!" i screamed out.

i kept crying when i got a text from grayson...

grayson
facetime?

i rolled my eyes, now's not the time.

me
cant, bout to go eat

i lied, but who cares. he doesn't need to know what's going on right now, i don't want him to get involved with aiden.

i put my face back into my pillow and continued to sob, today is a terrible day.

*
sooo this is the realtionship she has with her brother