41

scarlett:

i looked over at grayson, seeing that he finally fell asleep. we had a long night of watching movies, cuddling, and you know... making out.

it's 3:11am right now, and for some reason i have a lot of energy. should i get food from the kitchen? yeah, probably.

i carefully pried graysons arm off me, and quietly made my way out of the guest room.

i tip-toed into the kitchen, using my phone as a flashlight. when i got there, i turned the kitchen light on, but only the dim one so i didn't wake anyone up.

i opened the pantry and looked around, what am i in the mood for?

as i searched the pantry, i felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. assuming it was grayson, i grabbed his hands and held them, and continued my search.

"why are you up?" i whispered.

"couldn't sleep." i heard, not from grayson.

i immediately let go of the pair of hands i was holding and turned around, coming face to face with my least favorite person.

"if you missed me so much, you could've texted me." jack smirked.

"i want nothing to do with you, ever."

i tried to push him away from me so i could walk away, but he got hold of my wrists.

"let go of me." i said harshly, which only made him laugh.

"come on, try to get your hands free."

"no, let go."

"try."

i let out an irritated sigh, before trying to wiggle out of gilinskys grip. as i tried, his grip on my wrists became tighter, so obviously, i couldn't get out.

his evil laugh filled the room, and i immediately felt weak next to him.

"you make me laugh babe." he said.

"i'm not your babe."

"oh, you're not? the pictures on my phone say otherwise."

"jack, please stop."

he kicked the pantry door closed with his foot, causing a loud bang to echo through out the kitchen. he backed me up against the door, still holding onto my wrists.

"what happens if i dont?"

"i-ill tell everyone what you did. you- you raped me, and i'll tell every last person i know." i challenged.

that may have sounded pretty bold and strong, but just know that my voice was weak the whole time saying it.

"i didn't rape you scarlett, get that out of your head. and also, i don't like your tone with me."

"well, t-too bad."

"too bad, huh?"

i could tell he was getting angry, it made me really scared. i decided to just shut my mouth, maybe he'll let me go.

"now you're not gonna say anything?"

i just looked at him, still not saying anything.

"looks like you're gonna have to be punished for that."

before i could say anything else, his lips made their way to my neck. he harshly sucked on my skin, making me let out whimpers of pain.

tears brimmed my eyes, and soon fell down my face.

"t-this hurts." i cried.

he pulled his face away from my neck, and looked me in the eye.

he was about to say something, when someone walked in.

"what's going on in here?" ethan asked.

jack practically sprang off me, grabbing an apple from the basket on the counter.

"just- getting a late night snack." he smiled, taking a bite out of his apple.

ethan made eye contact with me, and saw the tears staining my face.

"scarlett, are you okay?"

i looked at gilinsky, who was already looking at me.

"no, im not." i said, keeping my eye contact with jack the whole time.

"what happened?"

"why don't you ask jack."

i got off the pantry door, and made my way back to the guest room.

as i made my way back, ethan caught up to me.

"scarlett, did gilinsky do anything to you?" he asked me.

i didn't answer his question, just shrugged my shoulders.

"you can talk to me, i won't tell grayson if you don't want him to know."

now's my chance to tell someone what's been happening, it's now or never.

"okay, but can we go up to your room?" i agreed.

he nodded his head and grabbed my hand, leading me up the stairs and into his room.

he sat down on his bed, then patted the spot next to him for me to sit.

i got comfortable and looked at him, he was already looking at me.

"whenever your ready." he smiled at me.

i let out a sigh, here goes nothing.

*
okayy i lied this book isnt ending that soon but like kinda soon-ish u feel?