52

scarlett:

he led me up to his room, and sat down on his bed. i stood up next to it, not wanting to make him uncomfortable or anything.

"well, talk." he spoke up, making eye contact with me.

"okay. i, uh- i guess i'll start from the beginning-"

"i really don't have time for that, can you say what you wanna say so i can leave please?" he interrupted me.

i furrowed my eyebrows and gave him a rude look, he's never talked to me like that before.

"fine, i guess. i didn't cheat on you grayson, that's basically the sum up of my story. a long time ago, kathryn dared me to get with gilinsky, and said she'd give me money for it. this was right when aiden died, and i was in desperate need of money. i accepted the dare, and i know shouldn't of-"

"yeah, you shouldn't of." he interrupted me again.

what the hell?

"um, anyways; one night kathryn and i got cross faded, and invited gilinsky and johnson over. her and johnson stayed in my living room and gilinsky took me to my room, we were talking for a bit until he started to get touchy and stuff. he- he pinned me down on my bed and wouldn't let me go. i tried to push him off, i  was yelling at him to stop, but he didn't. he took off all my clothes, and-"

"and you guys fucked." i was cut off, for the third time now.

i looked at grayson, and saw that he was on his phone.

"why are you being such a dick?" i suddenly yelled, becoming angry.

"oh, im sorry. i didn't know i had to be nice to the girl who fucked one of my best friends." he retaliated back.

this escalated fast.

"he fucking raped me grayson! i didn't want to have sex with him."

"nice excuse scarlett." he rolled his eyes.

"you're never like this, i can't believe you won't even let me explain myself."

tears welled up in my eyes, i tried to blink them back, but i failed. they began to fall down my face, and i immediately started to cry.

"i-i didn't want this to- to happen." i cried.

i walked over to his bedroom door, and pried it open. if he doesn't want to talk to me, then i'll leave. i began to walk out of his room, when he called my name.

"scarlett, wait."

"n-no. you obviously don't give a shit about- about what i have to say." i managed to get out between cries.

"fuck! i just, what do i do?" he asked aloud, to himself i think.

"you know what to do grayson, you just won't do it."

"what do you mean?"

"you know you should believe me, but you won't."

"why would i believe that jack raped you? and that he's been blackmailing you ever since."

"why would you believe that i just randomly had sex with him?"

"it's a hell of a lot more believable!"

"why don't you go check our texts on his phone, let's see who you believe then."

instead of responding, he just stared at me. we held eye contact for a moment, until he broke it. his phone suddenly dinged, meaning he got a text. he looked at it, and then went to put on shoes.

"listen, i don't have time for this, johnson's asking where i am."

"wow, glad to know where you stand."

"scarlett, come on."

i ignored him, and walked out of his room. i ran down the stairs, and out of his house. 

i got into aidens car, and quickly pulled out his driveway, beginning to speed home.

i can't fucking believe this. if grayson doesn't want to talk to me anymore, then i guess no one does.

*
next chapter will be graysons pov