Apologies?

Thoughts

Parseltongue 

Spells

Harry {POV}

I stood tensed as Severus made his way to me, he was unpredictable, and the last time I checked he was in Dumble's pocket, which means he could be a liability. I just put on a blank face, so he couldn't track my train of thought through my facial expressions.

"Po-Harry, I wanted to apologize, I was foolish, and brainwashed by the Old Goat. He convinced me that you were raised like a prince, and that you were a carbon copy of your father. I am aware that I was very childish, and turned a blind eye, when you demonstrated continuously that you were nothing like your father. I was too blinded by Dumbledore, so from the bottom of my heart, I apologize. I know I don't deserve forgiveness, but I needed to explain myself," he said all at once.

"You're right Severus, you were childish, and you don't deserve my forgiveness," I watched as he visibly deflated, "However, I forgive you, one because Dumbledore is a conniving, power hungry bastard. Two, my mother named you as one of my godfathers, and that means you are family, and I will always take care of family. However, you better hope it doesn't come to light that you are still in Dumble's pocket , because I have been betrayed enough," I said with a small grin on my face.

He did something I never thought I would see, he smiled, and in my surprise I almost forgot to return it. But I caught my self and gave him a small smile back.

"Let's go see what the others are up to," I said as we walked over to the table where the others were conversing. Sev and and I sat down, and the others looked in our direction.

"Did you get everything sorted Pup," Moony asked immediately. He looked a little hesitant, and I just smiled.

"Yep everything is all good Moony," he smiled back before nodding. 

"Ok so the reason I held you all back is because we need to discuss what we are going to do now that Harry knows the truth," Tom said with a grim look on his face.

"Actually about that, I have and idea, I figured that I would just go back to Hogwarts and act like nothing is wrong. Then I planned to get resorted into my true house, and make a handful of trustworthy friends, and then slowly start tearing Dumbles down from inside the school," I said simply. Everyone looked shocked for a moment, and then an evil smirk slid onto Tom's face.

"That is a genius plan Harry, you really do belong in Slytherin," He said, everyone one else nodded.

"Alright, who do you plan on befriending," Siri asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well I already have a few friends that I know will stick by my side through thick and thin. The Weasely Twins, Luna Lovegood, and Draco Malfoy, making a couple more wouldn't be that hard." I said with a smile.

"So are those people just allies, or are they actually your friends," Tom asked.

"Oh, they are my closest friends, I would lay down my life for them," I said fiercely. "I don't make friends just to use them as pawns that is truly unforgivable in my eyes, betraying people who put their utmost trust in you is disgusting, I would never do that to a person," I say with anger lacing my word. A look of shock crosses Tom's face.

"That's right pup, someone who would do that to people they call friends is a disgusting human being," Moony said with a proud look on his face. I smiled at him, he knew how much friends meant to me.

"Alright than, how do you plan to start destroying Dumble's then Harry," Sev asked suddenly.

"Well telling you would take the fun out of it, but I will say I know quite a few pretty terrible things about the esteemed headmaster that he would rather not be brought to light, I will start there," I said with a smile. This seemed to satisfy him, as he simply nodded.

"O before anyone says anything else I have a couple questions for you Tom," He nodded and I took that as my queue to ask away.

"Ok so I understand that Dumble's is responsible for my parents dying, but that doesn't explain how you got wrapped up in this, or my scar, so how the hell did you get mixed up in this," I asked. Pain washed over his face before he sighed, everyone in the room looked tense.

"It is true that Dumble's was the master mind behind your parents death, but I am the one who killed them. Before you fly into a rage, it wasn't because I wanted to, but because he made me. He had me under the Imperius curse, and forced me to do it. Your  parents were actually on my side, and they figured something like that would happen. The rat was never one of my lackey's he was loyal to Dumbledore to a fault, and together they forced me to kill them. I am truly sorry Harry, I never meant for them to be harmed, or for you to be dragged into this. Dumble's needed a foe, and a savior and he was determined to have them," He finished with a sigh.

I sat there for a second as I absorbed all the information. I was shaking from trying to control my magic that was threatening to lash out and tear apart the room.

"You mean to tell me......that this asshole not only took away my parents, he stooped low enough to completely ruin someone else.....FOR HIS OWN GAIN," I finished with a yell. Tom nodded sadly. A low continuous growl started in my chest.

"So in conclusion he fucked up your life just to make you seem like a mad bastard intent on destroying the world simply to have a savior that would die for HIS CAUSE so He could seem like the SAVIOR OF THE WIZARDING WORLD SO HE COULD ULTIMATELY TAKE CONTROL OF IT.....oh he is so dead," I said in a calm tone. Everyone nodded again, and I just smiled.

"Thanks for filling me in on everything that has happened, you guys are welcome at Godric's  Hallow whenever you please, just let me know before hand. If you will excuse me I have letter's to write, and I need to get all of my stuff ready for school," I said quietly, I then hugged Moony, and Siri and then apparated back home.

When I got home I apologized to Loki, and set him in his tank. I then walked into the forest in the backyard. When I got into the thicker part of the forest I quickly drew my wand before letting every spell light or dark that I could think of off. When I was finished the forest looked like a battle field, I was breathing hard and exhausted. I muttered a couple Reparo's in Parseltongue before walking back into the house, and straight into the study and penned a letter to Draco. I sent it off with Hedwig before summoning a few books from my room to read while I waited for her to return.

{Narrator's POV}

The 4 left at the table were in shock as they watched Harry apparate away. Which shouldn't be possible with the wards in place on the Mannor.

"This is not good," Severus said quietly, the others agreed. Dumbles had finally met his match, and he had no idea what was coming for him.

Comment

Vote Share

See you later my Dudes.