21

Parseltongue 

Thoughts

Spells

Fred

George

Both Twins

Harry {POV}

Dinner had ended and I followed my twins to the Goblet where they were going to attempt to put their names in. The rest of Cirque stood around me, Nev with his hand on my shoulder as they drank their aging potions and jumped over the age line. I held my breath as they celebrated and dropped their names into the Goblet. Suddenly the line quivered and the twins were blown out of the circle and started growing beards. I chuckled quietly as they wrestled on the floor blaming each other. Madam Pomfrey come bustling down the hallway and started scolding them as she lead them to the infirmary. 

We watched as most of the Durmstrangs and  Beauxbatons dropped their names into the goblet along with a few of our very own Hogwarts students. Cirque as a whole cheered when a Slytherin student dropped their names into the Goblet. We watched for a bit longer and then parted ways to our dorms. Once Dray, Theo, and Blaise made to our rooms we changed and sat in the common room in comfy clothes.

"So Haz what are the odds that your name gets put into the Goblet," Theo asked as we got settled in front if the fire place.

"Oh it's almost guaranteed, especially if the Old Goat wants my name their," I said with a sigh as Loki settled himself on my lap. The boys nodded and I pet Loki absentmindedly.

"What are you gonna do if your name pops out," Blaise asked with a worried look on his face.

"Try to get it taken out but if not stay alive, and maybe win if I can manage it. Don't worry it will take more than a Tournament to get rid of me," I said with a small smile. This seemed to calm him slightly and I went quiet as they conversed.

Master you seem worried.

I suppose I am Loki.

Why? Is it because of the redheads you seem fond of?

No Loki, I chuckled.

Then what is it?

I am worried about this Tournament and what Dumbles has planned for me.

But you told the others you weren't worried.

I don't want them to be worried about me.

Do you want me to bite that gross old man Master?

Hmmm while that is a wonderful idea Loki not at the moment, I said with another chuckle 

Well if you ever do let me know Master I will do it gladly!

I will Loki.

He seemed to smile for a bit before snuggling his face into the crook of my neck, I smiled lightly and pet him before looking up at the boys. They had gone quiet and looked to be asleep with content smiles on their face. They didn't tired earlier hmm I would have to ask them about it in the morning. I smiled before getting up and levitating the boys and taking them up to our room and tucking them into their separate beds. I settled into my own bed with Loki on my chest he shifted slightly before getting comfortable and I drifted off to sleep tomorrow was sure to be fun.

~~~Time skip brought to you by protective Harry~~~

I woke up to the sound of Loki moving around and the boys getting ready. I sighed and gently woke Loki he hissed in annoyance before moving to curl around my neck. I got up and noticed everyone was half dressed I cast a tempus and saw we had about 45 minuted to get to breakfast. I growled lowly before grabbing my uniform walking to the bathroom and changing. I got back and noticed Draco was having trouble with the back of his hair I smiled.

"Brush, Dray," I said quietly he sighed before handing me the brush. I quickly fixed the back of his hair before throwing half of mine into a messy bun and tying my tie.

"Hey Haz did you put us to bed last night?" Theo asked while struggling with his tie.

"Yeah you guys fell asleep in the common room while I was talking to Loki," I replied as he finally fixed his tie. The boys looked perplexed before realization swept across their faces, I gave them a confused look.

"I think your parseltongue put us to sleep Har," Dray said as he grabbed his satchel, the others nodded.

"Huh," I replied as I grabbed my own and we made our way out of the portrait and to the Great Hall. We made it to our table and saw Nev and my Twins, I smiled and went to sit in between them. 

"Hey Bro," Nev said as we all took our seats at the table.

"Oh nothing much," Dray said as he grabbed some eggs, I laughed.

"I found out that apparently parseltongue can put people to sleep," I told Nev with a smile.

"Really how'd you find out," Pansy said as she settled at the table.

"Last night we were all hanging out in the common room having a conversation, and Haz started talking to Loki and suddenly we were waking up this morning," Blaise said after taking a swig of pumpkin juice.

Everyone looked intrigued, although my twins looked a little flustered, hmm interesting. We continued breakfast as normal when suddenly Weasley stormed into the the Great Hall with purple skin and green hair looking absolutely livid. Granger and little Weasley followed behind with pink skin and silver hair looking equally as livid. I looked over to my twins and noticed they looked smug as hell. I laughed quietly when suddenly the trio of trolls stormed over to our table.

Before I could even get a word out Ron had punched Fred and George and they fell off the bench with a thud. Cirque froze as a monstrous growl ripped from my throat I lunged at Weasley and immediately started punching him. I had his throat in my left hand as I punched him repeatedly in the face. I couldn't hear Cirque screaming me for me to stop, my one priority was hurting him for having the audacity to hit MY TWINS.

Suddenly I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pull me off of him my magic recognized it as Neville and I stood up. A low growl steady in my throat as I went to make sure my twins were ok. Granger and the little Weasley grabbed Ron and took him to the infirmary. I walked over to them and they looked starstruck, they looked up at me as I crouched down to their level.

"Are you two ok loves," I asked as I saw the small tears in their eyes, a small purr rumbled in my chest as they nodded. I wiped the tear from their faces and helped them up and back to the table. The Great Hall was silent as the Old Goat stood up and told us to get back to breakfast. I had both my arms around my twins waists as they slightly leaned on me as they finished their breakfast. Sev was staring me down from the head table with a small frow i sighed I would never hear the end of this.

But no one has the right to hurt MY TWINS no one.

WHAT IS UP DUDES.... here is the next chapter as you can see things have already started to go sideways what else is in store for Harry? Keep reading to find out as always 

VOTE

COMMENT 

SHARE 

See you later my dudes